+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 494 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2561589;
    TPTB stands for The Powers That Be (as in the producers, editors.. all those people making the dumb choices that usually don't coincide with what the viewers want *winks*).

Oh? If your spoiler is right then the mags are way off.... hmmm.... I sort of like her too but considering what's happened recently, I can see that happening.

The promos on ABC a week or so ago when this first surfaced, listed four people, one of whom will be killed off... Three were central characters, and one was not... And that person was the one listed in the spoiler above...

Should they throw a major curve, that person listed in the spoiler would be the perfect foil to be the real mob boss...

ETA...

If not that character, then Spinelli...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2561675;
    Looks like we're going to be stuck with more Sam. Kelly Monaco signed a new contract
    Perhaps they will rehabilitate her character... Hah, or maybe SHE is the mob boss...

Wouldn't that just be another way to say forget what the audience thinks. I can't see them ever making her a likeable character in my eyes.

Sure they can...

They have done it innumerable times with various characters... Carly is a prime example...

She has been good and bad and back more times than I can shake a stick...

And let's not forget "Luke"... My god, he raped Laura, and they turned that into the romance of the century, and only much later addressed that fact...

Ric has been good and bad several times... (I am hoping for another rehabilitation for him, as well..) Sam had/has a lot of redeeming qualities that have come and gone over her "contract"...

I think they were writing her BAD because she hadn't renewed... And I think she was hoping to cash in her DWTS win into something more prime time, but it didn't happen... She was rumored to be leaving, but now she is not...

Since I don't like this Lucky, more power to her... Go get him...

I have to confess, I had a mental lapse the other day... Sam came to the door, and this hunk appeared, and I assumed it was Nicholas (after reading here)... But it was Lucky, LOL... Sadly, to me all these young hunks look alike... I really have to start paying more attention...

SOD is saying.....

Click to see Spoiler:
    that the nanny dying is just the beginning and that she may not even have anything to do with the mob. Also the interview with the head writer said that the viewers should be paying close attention to how the murders are reported and by who to figure out who is doing it. Sooo... going off that.. I'm wondering if there is more going on here than just the mob? Its so odd and vague. Anyways, they did say that it was just the beginning and that some "big guns" will die too.

There is no way in Sam Heck they can make Sam a likeable character. None. The same way they can never redeem Maxie or make me think Lulu is any less than a spoiled inconsiderate brat who needs to be slapped straight.

OK so maybe they can try to make Sam likeable but I won't buy it. And hahaha about Lucky... Nicholas.. lol.. yeah they do look alike.

LOL...

OK...

But if they should be able to do that, I promise I won't say "told you so"... (maybe...)

(L&N... especially from the back... Yum...)

Wow so today was eventful and dare I say almost exciting? Wow. Jax? Car bomb. Lateita? Dead. Something odd going on with Nicholas. Jerry missing. I'm kind of excited for this story line especially seeing that Sam might get kidnapped. Maybe they'll never find her? LOL. Then again, she probably paid somebody to fake a kidnap attempt so Lucky would protect her.

Sounds like I should watch this again tonight... I was only partially paying attention, and then the news broke in... I missed all the major excitement!!!!

AND I have to watch NightShift, too... A mostly GH evening... Can't beat that...

Oh, something to look forward to in an hour!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2561831;
    Sure they can...

They have done it innumerable times with various characters... Carly is a prime example...

She has been good and bad and back more times than I can shake a stick...

Ric has been good and bad several times... (I am hoping for another rehabilitation for him, as well..) Sam had/has a lot of redeeming qualities that have come and gone over her "contract"...

I think they were writing her BAD because she hadn't renewed... And I think she was hoping to cash in her DWTS win into something more prime time, but it didn't happen... She was rumored to be leaving, but now she is not.
    I think it may just be that I don't like Kelly. There's something about her and her "Sam" that just bothers me.

+ Reply to Thread