+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I wanted to smack Lucky yesterday. What the heck kind of a question was that? What would you do if I slept with Sam? The way he worded it? It was like "You better let me do it and not leave or I was right about you all along." WOW. I hope she just kicks him out. I would have.

So... random rumors. Not a spoiler at all. Just speculation and wanted to see what you guys thought of them. Read it in a soap mag.

The premise is that TPTB never put people in scenes together just because and since Sam/Nicholas have been doing a lot of stuff together lately its gotten some people wondering. They said that they could see Emily's cancer coming back and she dies and then it comes out that Sam is not really Alexis's daughter and she ends up with Nicholas.

I hate that idea on so many level that its hard to verbalize. 1: I really like Emily and I like her with Nicholas. 2: (and more important) I cannot stand the character Sam or the actress and I hate the idea of anything that puts her on my screen in a pivotal story. I just want her gone!

Now, on the flip side. If this theory (about TPTB never just putting people together over and over) is true perhaps there is hope for a Georgie/Spinelli story since they seem to spend time together (one can hope, right?)

Finally, anybody else who is watching Night Shift having a hard time watching Robin/Patrick on the day show? Its so different! I've come to HATE Patrick with a passion since seeing him on the Night Shift and the stuff with Layla but on the day show he's completely different and sort of sweet. Its very disconcerting.

I cannot ever see Emily dying and the whole thing with Sam. No no no no no. Sam just needs to leave and never come back. Emily needs to stay with Nicholas. Lulu needs a reality check, Maxie needs to "sleep with the fishes" as Spinelli just put it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I hope you are right about Emily and Sam *grrrrrrrrrr*

Ok so who do you guys think is going to get it? I was actually not at all surprised to find Trevor holding Molly. Completely expected something like that with all the comments being made about this guy targeting distant relatives. Do you think daytime would have a child be a mob hit? I don't think they are going there but it was my first thought. That somehow Molly was going to be the one to suffer in all this. Who knows, maybe Rick will finally let go of his ridiculous hatred of Sonny (ridiculous because he's allowed it to control him for so long).

Where are all the GH viewers? *nudges*

Ok so watching today's show I had this crazy thought because I think Nicholas is up to something nefarious. What if HE is the mob boss? Hmmmm? Seriously, what is this big deal he's working on that's so hush-hush? I wouldn't at all be surprised if he was involved.

I actually got teary eyed (shut up!) when Rick decided to give up Molly. He loves her so much and GASP he actually is still human somewhere in all that bitterness and anger.

How long till Sam hooks up with Trevor to get back at Jason... well after she sleeps with Lucky of course. Tramp.

LOL Ric's grinch heart grew a little bit. As far as who's going to be killed. If specs in SOD are correct, I believe it's going to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kate

I don't think Nicholas has anything to do with this mob thing. I don't know what this secret project is but I don't think it's anything evil. He wouldn't want to stoop to his grandmother's level.
    Aaarggggh! Have I mentioned how much I totally despise Maxie and her "the world revolves around me" princess attitude??? I'm so sick of it. Everything has to be about her. I hope she's the one that gets killed in the mob war. Her and Sam. Yes! Kill two b****y little birds with one Ak47 style stone.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LOL I love the Grinch... lol.

Oddly enough I've started liking her now that she's grown a pair and stood up to you know who. Figures.. and they kill her off.

You know something though? Maxie sort of reminds me of Lulu, she also has that entitled princess attitude and thinks everything has to be about her and the whole world revolves around her. Maybe that's why they can't stand each other lol, can't have two Princesses of Port Charles.

I think it would be interesting if Nicholas was involved in the mob thing but you are probably right, I'm sure whatever his secret project is will end up being something lame that will drive him and Emily apart to create drama drama drama.

I read in SOD (I think or ABC Soaps) that this mob boss won't be seen for a very long time and to not assume anything. That he may end up actually being a she.

Hi GH fans!!

I bet Nick is not the mob boss TPTB just want us to think so...it is probably someone we'd never suspect..like that goofy AMC storyline with Proteus.

Nick & Emily will be apart and then together. Like all soap couples do. They have grown on me.

Not a Sam fan..enough of her, want to see her on vacation awhile. Don't like L&L breaking off like this with cheating, they have been together a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2560515;
    LOL Ric's grinch heart grew a little bit. As far as who's going to be killed. If specs in SOD are correct, I believe it's going to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kate
    I read somewhere
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that it's not gonna be a main character... i think it may be Michael & Morgan's nanny

I don't actually watch GH, I find it easier to just read transcripts of it. I'm not too fond of Sam, what a b!!! I've always liked Liz and hopes she ends up with Jason.

I'm a moron... can someone tell me what TPTB stands for? Thanks!
    Last edited by babs1003; 09-07-2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: add question

TPTB stands for The Powers That Be (as in the producers, editors.. all those people making the dumb choices that usually don't coincide with what the viewers want *winks*).

Oh? If your spoiler is right then the mags are way off.... hmmm.... I sort of like her too but considering what's happened recently, I can see that happening.

Looks like we're going to be stuck with more Sam. Kelly Monaco signed a new contract

+ Reply to Thread