+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

You guys see it today? So what's up with Jerry? Is he working both sides? And do you think that Tristan told him to take out Carly? Because he went right to them offering his protection. Its interesting that both (I forgot the name of the new mobster threat) and Sonny are coming to him with "deals".

I was so grossed out and disgusted and just ICK over Maxie actually hiding in the closet watching Logan and Lulu. What the heck is wrong with that girl? Was she dropped on her head? Seriously.

However.. the fantasy of Spinali had me cracking up! The orange soda all over the table was priceless and then the way he envisioned Lulu... too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2550911;
    You guys see it today? So what's up with Jerry? Is he working both sides? And do you think that Tristan told him to take out Carly? Because he went right to them offering his protection. Its interesting that both (I forgot the name of the new mobster threat) and Sonny are coming to him with "deals".

I was so grossed out and disgusted and just ICK over Maxie actually hiding in the closet watching Logan and Lulu. What the heck is wrong with that girl? Was she dropped on her head? Seriously.

However.. the fantasy of Spinali had me cracking up! The orange soda all over the table was priceless and then the way he envisioned Lulu... too funny.
    Yes, it appears as though Jerry is working both sides. And when you say Tristan, do you mean Trevor (Ric's father)
    I'm actually a little concerned about where it appears they are taking Spinelli's character. I hope they don't turn this into another Henry on OLTL. If you're going to get rid of his character, at least do it in a way that makes him a hero, not a desperate depressed, lonely boy who feels he only has one option. I really am beginning to hate the way Lulu is treating him. And I know I've said this before, but I think it bears saying again. Please get rid of MAXIE!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yep, I meant Trevor. For some reason the name Tristan sticks in my head when I look at him. Which by the way, my skin crawls every time he kisses Kate or he talks about having sex with her. Nasty. Just a nasty character.

Awww I like Spinelli! Why can't they just put him with Georgie? She likes him.

Why exactly have they turned Maxie into a blond Sam? Is there a reason that I didn't see?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2550934;
    Yep, I meant Trevor. For some reason the name Tristan sticks in my head when I look at him. Which by the way, my skin crawls every time he kisses Kate or he talks about having sex with her. Nasty. Just a nasty character.

Awww I like Spinelli! Why can't they just put him with Georgie? She likes him.

Why exactly have they turned Maxie into a blond Sam? Is there a reason that I didn't see?
    Funny you say that because SOD kind of hinted to that idea. It said something like "he's going to eventually realize that what he's been looking for has been right in front of him the whole time. (After mentioning that Georgie is really fond of him) I'd like to see that. And I'm not saying I don't like Spinelli. On the contrary. I love him. That's why I'm concerned that they are taking his character into a very dark corner and I don't want them to do that to him. What I hate is like I said above. The way Lulu treats him. Lulu keeps saying she wants to be his friend but then she snaps at him and treats him like dirt every time she's with Logan. And Spinelli is right on with most of his nicknames. Logan=The Unworthy One LuLu=The Blonde One Maxie=The Evil Blonde One Jason=Stone Cold Ric=Evil DA (or something like that. He used it today) and Carly=The Valcry. The only one he's wrong about so far is Sam=The Fair Samantha. Fair??Anything but. Sorry but Sam needs to go!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LOL I knew you didn't mean you didn't like him. I was sad about the possibility of them turning him into something that bad because I think he's such a breath of fresh air with his weirdness. He's unique and its so refreshing in a place normally populated with an disproportionate number of drop dead gorgeous people with perfect bodies.

I'd love to see him with Georgie!! It would almost make up for the loss of Dillon (their fault for under using him.)

The Fair Samantha, I think his judgment and view of her is clouded by the fact that she's nice to him. However, on the flip side. You'd think he would see that Lulu treats him like dirt. Calls him her best friend, etc etc, but then treats him badly. I think in some ways Maxie is right about her, just don't agree with the way she goes about it.

Did you see her spying on Logan and Lulu today like a blonde female Hugh Hefner. What a sick twisted individual. Maybe if her mom and dad were around more during her formiddable years, she wouldn't be like this. But with a spy father (like Anna) and an absentee mother who only shows up when there's a health crisis (although she didn't show up on Nightshift last week), it's no wonder she is the way she is.

Yes!! I made a comment about that in an earlier post of mine. I was disgusted with her and just enough, already! No... see.... I think as adults you can't blame your parents anymore for who you are. She only has herself to blame for being such a disgusting person. Its just sick, really sick, that she wants to spy on Lulu and Logan. Why? Why would she do that? So she could win the bet and Logan has to sleep with her? Hasn't it occurred to her yet that he LIED to her so therefore he must not want to have sex with her? Or is it so she can go to Lulu and say "he only slept with you so he could have sex with me?"

Right. Like Lulu is going to buy that, at least she better not because so far they've played her as too smart to fall for that crap.

Side note: Love the avatar... lol.

Thanks.

Oh lord.. that Sam! Some spoilers for those who don't get the soap mags....

Click to see Spoiler:
    TPTB say that there is an upcoming major story arch with Sam at the center of it and that even if Kelly M does not renew her contract, they will continue on with the Sam story with a recast. Also, they think she is completely justified in her actions as does Kelly M. Read between the lines..... they don't care that the viewers hate the story.. they are forging ahead.

Greg V., is actually turned off by the whole thing. Thinks that a couple with a 10 year history like Liz and Lucky shouldn't be torn apart like this and sleeping around with everybody.

For all those hoping for a Georgie/Spinelli thing.. might not happen because the actress hasn't decided yet if she is renewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2554223;
    Oh lord.. that Sam! Some spoilers for those who don't get the soap mags....

Click to see Spoiler:
    TPTB say that there is an upcoming major story arch with Sam at the center of it and that even if Kelly M does not renew her contract, they will continue on with the Sam story with a recast. Also, they think she is completely justified in her actions as does Kelly M. Read between the lines..... they don't care that the viewers hate the story.. they are forging ahead.

Greg V., is actually turned off by the whole thing. Thinks that a couple with a 10 year history like Liz and Lucky shouldn't be torn apart like this and sleeping around with everybody.

For all those hoping for a Georgie/Spinelli thing.. might not happen because the actress hasn't decided yet if she is renewing.
    :nono
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It really makes me mad when tv shows basically give the big ol' "F" sign to viewers. We are the ones who make the shows stay on the air. We're the ones who to some extent have some type of say. Of course not with major details, but when such overwhelming majorities hate something, is it really smart alienating us by keeping Sam's story going?

Also, something could be said for the huge history Liz and Jason have too , but maybe that's because I'm just a Liz/Jason fan.

+ Reply to Thread