+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 528 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2549160;
    I'm coming in late to the discussion, but I don't think that Rick did sing in his first sting on GH. As I remember, he was very determined back then to be taken seriously as both a singer and an actor, so he tried to keep the two separate ("TV's Dr Noah Drake" on the sleeve of the Jesse's Girl single aside)
    I could very well have remembered incorrectly (And probably have...), but I did look at Rick's BIO, and by the time he signed on to GH, he already "supposedly" had a hit record.. Maybe ABC didn't pay him enough, back then...

So, now, he is paying ABC to allow him to sing?

Just kidding, my kids would know a lot more than I, I think...

My last Rock Star was Elvis...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I thought he did rather well on his song and thanks for clearing that up, it was confusing me that they were going to show lengths to say that Noah does not sing.

OK, I've been fast forwarding through all of Patrick's scenes lately. Could they have turned him into more of a jerk? Sheesh.

Hmmm... does anybody else feel like they are trying to force Kate Howard on us and make us like and care about her? Not gonna work. I have to warm up to a character and no matter how convulsed they make her past to try and tie her in with an established character... its not going to speed up the process.

Rick is really shining in his scenes lately, the intensity and all the things that actor can say with just a look. He's amazing.

OK confession time.... I quiet literally screamed at my tv today. Nuts, I know. Why? I yelled "Kill her!" When Jason had his "chat" with Sam. I seriously do not like that character and I dislike Lucky almost as much. The two of them should just go live somewhere miserably together and off my screen. Its not even about Liz (since I only like her about 75% of the time). Its just about how they keep conveniently overlooking that they were the ones to set this whole mess in motion but no.. its easier to make Liz the bad guy in it all.

Why is she not gone yet?! Surely there aren't that many Sam fans out there? I don't even think that her storyline is worth going anywhere anymore. She needs to be written out for good. Not just for soap opera "good".

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2549160;
    I'm coming in late to the discussion, but I don't think that Rick did sing in his first sting on GH. As I remember, he was very determined back then to be taken seriously as both a singer and an actor, so he tried to keep the two separate ("TV's Dr Noah Drake" on the sleeve of the Jesse's Girl single aside)
    You're right - Rick never did sing on GH back in the day. This little Eli Love SL recently is Rick's first time singing on the show.

Don't care about Kate Howard or Ric's father. Sam needs to get out of town NOW. I never have liked her and her breathy, little girl voice. Now that she's gone after Elizabeth and the kids (don't even get me started how she stood by and watched Jake get kidnapped), I want her gone. The only reason I didn't want Jason to choke her by her skinny little neck is that I don't want him to go to prison (as if that would ever happen!).

CA - I think the Sam fans are at the network. I don't know any actual fans who like her. It was a promising character at one point, but she's just irritating now.

I'm actually LOVING Night Shift right now. Unfortunately, it's reminding me of how great GH used to be and showing how crappy it is now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

SOD says that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is going to be a big mob battle very soon and Kate is going to get caught in the middle which is what Sonny was worried about. Big letters on the front of the mag says "Murder on GH" and based on the info about the mob war, it looks like we may be losing Kate.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay, that would suck.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Can we have Sonny lose one more person to mob violence? Tired storyline, and I'm sure they'll find some lame way to throw in a "see, I told you my life was too dangerous" aspect with the Jason/Elizabeth/Jake storyline. Grrrrrr...

Dang! Poor person, just can't catch a break and it looks like they are about to spiral him down into his disease too.

I'm hoping for the day that somebody spoilers that Sam is gone. That will be a very happy day. Seriously, how can they ever save this character? She stood by while a baby was kidnapped and then she hired somebody to threaten children at gun point? Also, why didn't Jason tell Sonny?

I used to really like Sam's character, it's a shame they messed her up so badly. Maybe her contract is winding down, and she's moving on... I think she's a good actress...

The show promos on TV are also claiming there will be a death, and name the possible characters, which makes it pretty obvious.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I, too, used to love Sam but now she's just a sniping little twit. She actually thinks that Jason should THANK HER for "giving Liz the wake up call she needed regarding the dangerousness of Jason's life"? Is she serious???? I mean, my God. She paid the guys to threaten her in front of her 2 small boys. You want to send a message, don't do it in front of the children. I hope Jason does make good on his threat and ends up killing Sam for what she did.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Maybe we can all get lucky and the upcoming deaths in the cross fire are hers and Lucky's? Grrr... way to ruin Lucky .. oh and can we throw in Maxie into that mess? All three characters can be written off and I would be happy. Might give us more time for Nikolas and Emily and some of the others they've tossed aside.

I wanted to slap Sam when she said she did it for Liz's own good and he should be thanking her and then her staged fake crying when Lucky showed up? Please.

+ Reply to Thread