+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3042Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Was Robert Kelker Kelly using that ridiculous accent when Stavros was on the show last time? Make it stop!

So, what does it mean that Victor has a file with Nathan's name on it?

Kirsten Storms has a pretty good life. She's got a hot co-star at work (now that Levi is on his way out) and she goes home to her hottie of a husband at the end of the day! She had a rough go of it over the last few years. It seems like she's doing a lot better now.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

And a baby, right? Didn't she have a baby?
    Count your blessings!

Yep, she and Brandon had a baby girl earlier this year.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And that was after years of serious health issues that normally affect fertility, so, not to get too soapy, but kind of a miracle baby.
    ilja likes this.

I think Lulu must have Stavros baby for the story.

Uh oh....Ava with belly pains today
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She's definitely being shown as showing, but still way too early, right? Now we will have some nice scenes in the hospital where Sabrina goes through a crisis of conscience about whether it wouldn't be fitting if Ava lost her baby since (Sabrina wrongly thinks) Ava caused Sabrina to lose hers....so very parallel to Patrick's thoughts. Not a spoiler, just my guess!

Stavros doesn't really need Lulu to have that baby---any uterus will do. And even if he didn't have $$$$ and criminal access to people he could find someone...at least assuming he could present himself as "normal". I suspect he will find some willing woman, one way or another. That way Lulu and Dante will "escape" but he can still come back and haunt them later. Meanwhile Lulu will wonder what happened to her 2nd embryo (and Dante will be mostly thinking, who cares, creating some stress for them), and when the baby pops up there will be a battle for baby, again maybe a battle to which Dante is not totally committed. I could be wrong, but I'm just guessing they will go that way rather than the additional rape of Lulu of a forced implantation....which would be weeks of drugs, etc. That seems a little too horrible for a soap...too similar to those real women who were kidnapped for years.... I could be wrong, maybe she will disappear for a few weeks, come home pregnant, but... I think they will go with having her go home now and get pregnant with Dante's baby, and then shortly after it's born they will find out about the Stavros baby. Again, just a guess!

My guess is that Stavros will seemingly back off for a while. Dante/Lulu will decide to try for implanting their last embryo & go through the necessary stuff. But while under anesthetic she will be implanted with Stavros's embryo rather than the other one. Who knows, maybe both. Stavros will get someone to do it for him. Maybe by somehow blackmailing Robin.
    Then they get to play "Who's the Daddy", a Soap staple.

Stavros doesn't want someone else to carry & have his baby or he would have done that already. He wants it to be Lulu, simply because of manipulation & control. If she won't love him then he wants to torment & control her, and ruin her marriage to Dante.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Definitely an alternative! I don't think anyone could get Brit to mess around with a baby anymore, but I'm sure her mom could manage it, master scientist that she is.... Does anyone know if you are under anesthetic when the embryo is implanted? You aren't if you are just having a sperm donation as far as I know, but maybe with an embryo having to get all the way into the uterus for sure you are....

ETA, another plus to your scenario is that if both embryos are implanted at once there won't be any abortion issue, as they won't know which is which. And once they are born maybe Lulu won't WANT to know.... Or maybe they won't realize for a while that this is not an identical twin ... Stavros' and Dante's coloring is not all that different, their babies could look fairly similar.
    Last edited by PWS; 09-11-2014 at 12:04 AM.

And just for good measure, she can name her Stavros baby Damien.

Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    But while under anesthetic she will be implanted with Stavros's embryo rather than the other one. Who knows, maybe both.
    That's what I'm thinking, that embryo is in the same type of container as the other one, totally plausible they could have gotten switched.
    PWS likes this.

+ Reply to Thread