+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 506 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I apologize, Broadway. I know I should've used spoilers. I didn't because I figured everyone probably already suspected it anyway. But again, my apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    how hard would it be for Monica to get those results and check them?
    I was thinking the same thing. But I found myself rolling my eyes yestserday when they were badgering LuLu about how great it would be to have another "Quartermaine Heir".
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    Is it a spoiler when its in a preview? Or are you referring to what I'm assuming is the fake call Jerry made to "Alcazar" in order to access his accounts which aired today?
    No. The first hint I got was in SOD with the big words "Someone's still alive." And then they showed previews of upcoming episodes and I actually saw Alcazar's face.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well Drats! And there goes my theory, I so wanted Skye to have snapped and done something crazy then she was the phone call Jason got (not Sonny as everybody thinks). He goes over there and kills (or shoots) Alcazar to clean her mess up and then he calls Sonny to cover for them. Now that's a cool storyline (lol).

Do you guys think its really him Jerry is talking to on the phone? And.... seriously..... what legit bank manager is going to believe a voice on the phone and release the money?

Hey we got to see Tracy and Alan "advising" Lulu and Logan! I really do miss Alan, I wish he would haunt more people. I am so glad they found any way to keep him on TV. Anything that adds more Q time is fine by me.

In regards to baby Jake, I have a feeling the Q interaction would be like Michael, almost non-existant. Sonny would make sure that no baby of Jason's ever got in the hands of the Quartermaine family.

I found myself thinking about this this past week. I also watch OLTL and they have a yearly Woman of the Year ceremony that seems to always end in disaster. Kind of like the old Nurse's Ball they used to have every year on GH. And those fiascos almost always seemed to involve Lucy. Whatever happened to Lucy Coe? I haven't seen her since she was on Port Charles when she was involved with what's-his-face played by Thorston Kaye (sp?) who used to play Patrick on OLTL and is now playing Zack Slater on AMC.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's a shame they didn't find a way to bring back Lucy when Port Charles folded....
    I've just been catching up on about 2 months on this thread... back a ways there was a discussion of whether Robin would remember Noah/Frisco/Blackie singing....no, I don't think so, because they sang before I watched GH while I was watching when Robin first appeared on the show--she's right between my kids in age so I've always appreciated that she aged naturally. Anyway, the band was gone from the scene when I began to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2548798;
    It's a shame they didn't find a way to bring back Lucy when Port Charles folded....
    I've just been catching up on about 2 months on this thread... back a ways there was a discussion of whether Robin would remember Noah/Frisco/Blackie singing....no, I don't think so, because they sang before I watched GH while I was watching when Robin first appeared on the show--she's right between my kids in age so I've always appreciated that she aged naturally. Anyway, the band was gone from the scene when I began to watch.
    What's interesting, is that they hyped Rick's FIRST performance on GH... That doesn't jibe with my recollection, and obviously not your's either... Of course they probably hedged it with 'Solo' performance...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

So does anyone remember what happened to Lucy when PC ended? They didn't kill off her character, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2548956;
    So does anyone remember what happened to Lucy when PC ended? They didn't kill off her character, did they?
    I surely can't remember... That's the nice part of Soaps... There are "usually" no tests...

Let's see, maybe we can figure it out before I go looking...

She and Scottie had a child? (Or am I confusing my soaps?) Was the little girl kidnapped and they finally got her back?

Who am I trying to kid, I will have to go looking...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2548902;
    What's interesting, is that they hyped Rick's FIRST performance on GH... That doesn't jibe with my recollection, and obviously not your's either... Of course they probably hedged it with 'Solo' performance...
    Well, actually since I started watching after ALL the singing was over and Frisco was some kind of good guy spy I have no idea who sang. I did read a lot in SOD about Blackie in the "what are they doing now" sections as it wasn't long after he left that I started to watch, but never saw him live.

FORT Fogey

I'm coming in late to the discussion, but I don't think that Rick did sing in his first sting on GH. As I remember, he was very determined back then to be taken seriously as both a singer and an actor, so he tried to keep the two separate ("TV's Dr Noah Drake" on the sleeve of the Jesse's Girl single aside)

+ Reply to Thread