+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 528 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    From what I hear:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    No, Kelly Monaco is not leaving. I think what is supposed to happen is Sam's real dad will come back in the picture (how convenient) and will wreak havoc for Alexis.

Ok, thanks!

Just caught yesterday's ep. My first in a looong time. Can I say how much I hate GH now! They are breaking up Georgie/Dillon and Elizabeth/Lucky. They spent more than five seconds on Jason and Sam () and the Jax/Nicholas storyline sucks! Although, I am glad to see Helena, I really could care less about this baby or Carly.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Just caught yesterday's ep. My first in a looong time. Can I say how much I hate GH now!
    Sadly, I might agree. The current storylines are just pathetic. Ever since they began forcing Emily and Sonny on us, I knew we would be in trouble.

I've been watching every day, but I may go back to catching it when I can. I wonder if TPTB know that I fast forward thru all of Sonny and Emily's scenes. I also fast forwarded thru a ton of Luke's storyline as it was just a bit ridiculous. I was so glad to see all those people back and they gave them such crap to work with.

I wish they would just tell Nicholas that John is his baby already. Get Sam and Jason back together and get rid of the Manny storyline. WTH? He shot two people and now he's all but disapeared? What happened to the other people on his list?

justCoz.... I've been wondering that very same thing... where the heck has Manny disappeared to and why did he stop with Carly/Durant (they were after Sam's shooting, weren't they? I dont remember anymore.)

My best friend has shot them enough emails about her hatred for the Sonny/Emily storyline to represent 100 people. I think she's got you covered.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Besides the dull Emily/Sonny storyline what are they doing to the Sonny character? After all these years they are finally going to have him go off the deep end? What so Emily can save him, please spare us this. Also Jason is acting not like Jason. Are we supposed to think that a guy who really did not care about the business, now is going through a power trip? Please stop the madness. The Lucky storyline is just... pairing him with Maxie??? I used to be sure that no matter if I missed OLTL and AMC I saw GH, but I am at the point now where if I see it ok, if not oh well.

Jason only took over the business because he felt like Sonny was so involved with Emily (which Jason does not approve of at all) that he can't keep his mind focused on business and it's when Sonny loses focus that people get killed. Unfortunately now the same thing has happened with Sam only she's not dead. Now, I'm not one to approve of hypocracy but I for one really really really want Sam and Jason to stay together. And Alexis needs to stop her compulsive, overreacting, wackiness. She makes me crazy sometimes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm tired of seeing Lucky skulking around the hospital. His character is pitiful right now. What is up with Elizabeth and Patrick? I've only been watching for a few weeks now, and I still miss episodes. Is Maxie now a 'bad' girl? When I was last semi-keeping up with GH, Lulu was a little blackhaired girl; now she's all grown up. That's only been like 4-5 years ago.

I do NOT like the Sonny/Emily pair. I've never liked Mob storylines either. I'm beginning to see again why I quit watching before. I get so aggravated with some of the storylines.

GH has been horrendous for about 5 years, mostly due to actor changes to some very key characters, But it really went down hill when Genie Francis didn't come back and they broke up the Spencer family. They have way too many people in relationships now that would never have been in them before. They bring classic characters back to putrid stories? This show was at it's best when Luke and Laura returned and Sonny was with Brenda- since then it's been not watchable. I've been watching GH for 25 years.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

It just occured to me that the Corinthos boys haven't been shown in a while. Does anyone know where Michael and Morgan have been? I know they're planning on slightly aging Cameron. Are they doing the same with the Corinthos boys?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread