+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 504 FirstFirst ... 399449489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504 LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5033
Like Tree970Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Seriously? How long are we going to drag this Levi/Peter thing out?! My guess is it's Peter Sr. that came in.

It's VICTOR!!!!!! He's backkkkkkk!!!!!!
    KAREN

So Victor meets his son; and they are all related......

Still guessing that Stavros may be ok since Jason is. Jason will come back and be a Cassadine pawn. If Stavros is coming back, I hope they get the maniac who played him last time to play him.
    You can do it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope the reason they want Lulu is not that Stavros still has a thing for her, as the Laura substitute....

If the "girls" meet up with Jason and he doesn't try to save them that will really mess with their heads...

Finally someone put 2 and 2 together and figured out who Nathan's dad likely was--way to go, Britt (and Victor).

Certainly a lot of action in the last couple of days...what are the odds Kiki tells on Carly?

But then, all the idiots on soaps have conversations where they carefully explain the awful thing they did, right after saying, but no one must know that I did X or Y. And they have them with doors open, in public spaces, etc. Sonny was just lucky that Kiki didn't hear Carly say, once again, if Franco is mad at you he will tell Michael that you killed AJ.... I'm waiting for someone to overhear that... any day now....
    Last edited by PWS; 09-04-2014 at 12:18 AM.
    ilja likes this.

What the HECK does Victor want with the Aztec jewels!? This storyline gets crazier by the minute

I thought about that PWS--Stavros possibly wanting Lula as a Laura substitute. Stavros has been frozen. He is only 30.

Karna68--I do not think Victor wanted the jewels. The jewels were going to be fenced. He wants Lulu.
    You can do it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And wasn't that what was happening just before he got frozen? Remember, back when we got nuLulu, who didn't have feelings for Dante, etc.? I remember one of the Cassadines was after her....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally! Come on, Spencer, spill the beans! I was afraid he would have forgotten by now.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And wasn't that what was happening just before he got frozen? Remember, back when we got nuLulu, who didn't have feelings for Dante, etc.? I remember one of the Cassadines was after her....
    There were periods when I did not watch the show. I googled to catch up:

"Shortly before the baby was born, Lulu was kidnapped by the Cassadine's and forced to marry Stavros even though it was not legitimate. She was rescued by Dante and her family and returned to Port Charles with amnesia. She did not remember anyone, including Dante. After some time she regained her memory and prepared for the arrival of the new baby. "
    Last edited by Lizard; 09-08-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread