+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Franco got out of the elevator early. He went home and saw two wine glasses on the table. Carly came out in a robe. He confronted her about Nina seeing Sonny and Carly kiss the day before. Then he said he bet the glasses on the table were Sonny taking his place. Sonny is in the bedroom listening. Prior to that Carly told Sonny that Franco would have him in jail if he found out the two of them slept together.

Nina told Silas that she was skipping physical therapy and going to art therapy when Silas asked her what secret did she have when she overhead Franco and Nina talking. Nina said she has a lot of emotional issues. Silas agreed that she should go to both art and physical therapy.

The lady who got a heart told Michael that Tracy and Fluke were trying to get the company from him. Michael fired Tracy.
    PWS and momrek06 like this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    A nice breeze off the lake or a successful crossing of the road without incident, gets Carly's hormones going.
    OMG - so hilariously true.....and I like Carly
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I prefer Carly over that other fertile myrtle,Liz! I mean she actively presumed s man who tried to smother her in Ric smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thanks for filling me in... so how did Franco react?
    Count your blessings!

Franco doesn't know for sure yet Sonny is there. Sonny and Carly were still in the bedroom when Franco came in. Carly kept telling Sonny he had to hide or leave and he said he wouldn't then Carly said, "if Franco finds out he will tell the police you killed AJ!" so sonny starts slowly getting dressed and as Carly is downstairs talking to Franco you see Sonny at the door of the bedroom listening and that was it. One other little thing, as Carly and Sonny were "getting started" Sonny knocked the pic of Carly and Franco off her nightstand breaking the glass, not sure how Carly will explain that...

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I prefer Carly over that other fertile myrtle,Liz! I mean she actively presumed s man who tried to smother her in Ric smh
    I'm also not a fan of Liz. But I didn't know Ric tried to smother her. I liked them together recently before he "died".
    It is a bit off that people keep going back to their exes all the time, even when the reason they are exes is a really good one. In real life an ex usually stays an ex. But then again, we don't have a small limited cast to interact with.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm also not a fan of Liz. But I didn't know Ric tried to smother her. I liked them together recently before he "died".
    It is a bit off that people keep going back to their exes all the time, even the reason they are exes is a really good one. In real life an ex usually stays an ex. But then again, we don't have a small limited cast to interact with.
    Yes when he was holding Carly captive in the secret room he had in their home when he was married to Liz. Liz discovered Carly hidden behind the wall. Ric tried to smother her in the hospital so she would not rat her out!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was hoping Franco would find Sonny so he could dump Carly. I don't know if there has ever been a character on any show, at any time, throughout history, that I have disliked more than her.

Good to see the preview of Sabrina knocking on Patrick's door.

Well Carly 4 has a little chemistry with Sonny.....but nothing like he had with Carly 1 and 2. I was so glued to the tv set when they were on. I did not want them to separate.
    You can do it!

I cringe to think that Michael is going to take his poison dessert home, or there will be a mix up and Gigi will eat it.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread