+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1179Likes

Thread: General Hospital

  1. #4921
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Zachary Garred - IMDb

    NOPE, take a LOOK. His accent is NOT fake. Zachary is from Australia.
    Man, he's cute in some of those pics. I particularly like him with the short hair. Though maybe it's just his character with the long hair that he is playing all too convincingly.

    Edited to add: Congratulations to whoever it was who called out the Aztec necklace storyline. Good catch and memory.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

  2. #4922
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Zachary Garred - IMDb

    NOPE, take a LOOK. His accent is NOT fake. Zachary is from Australia.
    Isn't Jax Australian, or at least the actor?
    Maybe some relation? I mean the characters. He could be another of Joslyn's evil uncles, or maybe Jax's son from a previous relationship. Jax is old enough. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    PWS, Lizard and momrek06 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  3. #4923
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,857

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Well, within the storyline it is.
    I think they'll play the hostage situation out long enough for Lulu and Maxi to have a bonding adventure. Maybe they'll go all girl power on us and have them save themselves.
    that would be nice but I'm betting it is Dante and Nathan being heroes so Maxie can fall into his arms. Or maybe it will be a 4 way--heroes that is!
    momrek06 likes this.

  4. #4924
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,726

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Well, within the storyline it is.
    I think they'll play the hostage situation out long enough for Lulu and Maxi to have a bonding adventure. Maybe they'll go all girl power on us and have them save themselves.
    That would be awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    that would be nice but I'm betting it is Dante and Nathan being heroes so Maxie can fall into his arms. Or maybe it will be a 4 way--heroes that is!
    I like that idea too!

  5. #4925
    Best Buddies Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Nap Time
    Posts
    13,571

    Re: General Hospital

    They didn't do a very good job explaining how Maxi and Lulu and their kidnappers got from the sunken boat the their luxury lodgings. Maybe I missed it.
    Oh, and Nikolas is a skank. That is all.
    Count your blessings!

  6. #4926
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: General Hospital

    I rather enjoyed the corny Maxi and Lulu show.
    karna68 likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

  7. #4927
    Best Buddies Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Nap Time
    Posts
    13,571

    Re: General Hospital

    I'm having lunch with friends and may miss todays episode! Previews showed Franco coming home while Carly and Sonny are up to no good. I guess I'm missing why Carly and Sonny are around each other all the time and NOW suddenly (when she's in a relationship) they have uncontrollable lust for each other. Oh well - it leaves Franco open for creating mayhem with Nina as Bonnie to his Clyde.
    Count your blessings!

  8. #4928
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,726

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I rather enjoyed the corny Maxi and Lulu show.
    Me too! Love their sass! Maybe they will end up getting out on their own!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm having lunch with friends and may miss todays episode! Previews showed Franco coming home while Carly and Sonny are up to no good. I guess I'm missing why Carly and Sonny are around each other all the time and NOW suddenly (when she's in a relationship) they have uncontrollable lust for each other. Oh well - it leaves Franco open for creating mayhem with Nina as Bonnie to his Clyde.
    I think the kiss from Sonny just got Carly's hormones going, lol!

  9. #4929
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,715

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Me too! Love their sass! Maybe they will end up getting out on their own!



    I think the kiss from Sonny just got Carly's hormones going, lol!
    A nice breeze off the lake or a successful crossing of the road without incident, gets Carly's hormones going.

  10. #4930
    Best Buddies Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Nap Time
    Posts
    13,571

    Re: General Hospital

    So????? I missed it completely and don't have any kind of recording capability. What happened?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.