+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 504 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Yes, kim, I agree... Sam was never supposed to be a "good" character. I just think she's moved into completely ridiculous bad territory.

I, too, love all things Robin/Patrick and Noah/Anna. Quite fun!

The Q's always get pushed aside when there's no storyline for them. Since Dillon is gone.. I don't think we'll really see anything of them until Luke gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2510896;
    The Q's always get pushed aside when there's no storyline for them. Since Dillon is gone.. I don't think we'll really see anything of them until Luke gets back.
    They could get drawn into the Lulu/Logan story since she is a step-Q. I would love to see Edward take on the "Grandfatherly" role and see where it goes.

Something tells me that Sam is not long for GH. It won't be very long before they ship her off somewhere. Now that she and Jason are finished, there's nothing for her. Most likely, she will leave PC alone and bitter (which will be her own doing since she's the one who slept with her stepfather-spied by Jason-which caused the other chain of events) and hopefully no one will ever hear from her again. In case you all didn't see the little clips yesterday about upcoming episodes it looks as though Alcazar is still alive. BIG SURPRISE. I called it weeks ago. I mean if you think about it, we didn't actually see anyone shoot him. We saw Skye in the nursery with Lila Rae, then we heard a noise. The next thing we knew Rick is investigating and conveniently finds a tape recording of Alcazar saying Jason's name just before a shot went off. But no Alcazar. No body, no nothing. So it was obvious that he was going to still be alive. Yes, Ted King was leaving the show but if they were going to really kill the character off, they would've actually shown the murder so that we would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that his character was really gone.
    I'm still so very annoyed at Carly trying so hard to "save Jason". Yes, he didn't kill Alcazar but we didn't know that for sure until recently and it doesn't change the fact that he JUMPED BAIL! That's still breaking the law. Carly needs to stop meddling and "helping" when all her "help" really gets anyone is more trouble. Okay. Rant over.
    Oh, and I've decided that when I donate my hair to Locks of Love, I'm getting the hairstyle that Kate Howard has. I love it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I've stopped watching because I'm on a self-imposed strike from the show. Until something is done with Sam, I just can't stand to watch.

I think I may have posted this before but I'm starting to come up with my own little nicknames for some of the characters on the show that I'm fed up with. Like:
    Shameless Sam
    Listless Liz
    Laughable Lulu
    Maniacal Maxie
    Cooky Carly and
    Terrible Tracey. I know I know. Many people love Tracey and her antics but I'm getting soooooo tired of her. Every time she's on the screen, I almost have to mute the TV or even change the channel until her lines are over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Awwww I like Liz and Carly and Maxie amuses me with her schemes and stuff. But cute names.

OK.. Sam is seriously crossing over into scary fatal attraction area. Sneaking around outside their house and then holding baby Jake? Is she trying to take Lizs place in Lucky's life or is she trying to take the baby? I'm not sure yet but either way its very strange and creepy.

Skye looks horrible. What have they done to her? What is her part in all of this?

I actually thought the thing with Logan/Lulu was sweet... they just may make a believer out of me with those two after all.

And AWWW drats! Noah is drinking again! Doesn't that mean he's going to die or something? And how great was it to see Bobbie if only briefly?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    OK.. Sam is seriously crossing over into scary fatal attraction area. Sneaking around outside their house and then holding baby Jake? Is she trying to take Lizs place in Lucky's life or is she trying to take the baby? I'm not sure yet but either way its very strange and creepy.
    Can we say "Hand That Rocks The Cradle"?
    *starts humming the Twilight Zone theme*

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2511156;
    In case you all didn't see the little clips yesterday about upcoming episodes it looks as though Alcazar is still alive. BIG SURPRISE. I called it weeks ago.
    ahem. Spoiler tags, nilesgirl, spoilertags. Some of us don't like to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2511115;
    They could get drawn into the Lulu/Logan story since she is a step-Q. I would love to see Edward take on the "Grandfatherly" role and see where it goes.
    I had to laugh when the very first scene tonight was Lulu at the Qs. Good call, kim.

You know for being a bunch of people who have done shady things in the past, you'd think that it just might cross their minds that Liz/Jason just may be lying about baby Jake and seriously.. how hard would it be for Monica to get those results and check them?

Now that should be fun. Liz being nonstop haggard by the Q's. I'd love to see her having run ins with them and Tracy on a regular basis. Although it could get rather dicey since Lulu is a step-Q and Lucky is her brother and Liz cheated on him with the estranged from the Q's Jason (anybody else getting confused?).

Is it a spoiler when its in a preview? Or are you referring to what I'm assuming is the fake call Jerry made to "Alcazar" in order to access his accounts which aired today?

I think Skye killed him. He's really dead and Skye killed him or had Jason do it and Sonny is covering for them. Just thought I'd yank that out of the air and throw it out there. He was going to take their baby away from her, she panicked and did something and Sonny somehow ended up calling Jason to go help her/clean it up. I have no basis for this but its what I think.

*toddles off to hum the twilight zone theme.. long as no monsters appear on the wing of my plane its all good*
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 08-09-2007 at 12:39 AM. Reason: To throw in my random Skye theory

+ Reply to Thread