+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree999Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

If this is what they we're going to do to Robin, they should have killed her off years ago.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

People were commenting on GH's facebook that Robin looks pregnant and they believe Robin was lying about Jason being dead. And that would be true because we know Jason is coming back already......things are going in a direction I like.
    You can do it!

So, if Jason came back, who would to play him? I can't say I'm happy about another recast. The only reason to bring Jason back is to have Steve Burton back and since that isn't happening, I wonder what the point is. IMO, that ship has sailed and all of the characters have moved on.

I guess we'll have Sabrina back since Teresa's maternity leave should be over soon. I haven't missed her at all. She wore thin after a while. I liked her better as "Ugly Sabrina." Once they gave her a makeover (i.e. took off her glasses), she wasn't as interesting.

I'll be happy to have Wally Kurth on the show as long as he'll stay. I always liked Ned.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Exactly! I thought it was cute.

Don't know if this is a spoiler so I'll put it in tags

Click to see Spoiler:
    Danny is being recast, I wonder how old they'll make him?
    What?? Already? His
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is tied into so much story, that will really mess up time lines.

Off that topic... have you noticed that we do not have a real teen story line this summer? Molly and TJ are just there to feed lines to other people...yeah, my mom was in jail... and there seem to be no other teens on the show if you don't count Morgan.

Instead we have the great grade school romance triangle...

Maybe there is a new poll out claiming pre-tweens control the remote during the summer.

Why is it the only storyline I'm really interested in has only been on one day in the last week? Please writers don't let Maxie marry Aussiehat!

On second thought with how busy I've been at work lately maybe it's a good thing we've had nothing but the Sam and Sonny and Nina show.

I sure wish they were doing better with Roger Howarth. They are wasting such great talent. They never should have made him Franco. I hate it when they make one of my faves so unlikable.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Do TPTB really believe children - the ones who are controlling the TV viewing - are actually watching General Hospital instead of something on TeenNick or something? I just don't believe the few minutes of air time the kids get every week would keep kids tuned in.

Please let Levi's reign of terror come to an end soon. He gives me the creeps. I can't believe Maxie finds him even remotely attractive, especially in comparison to Nathan. Even though his hair is real, it looks super fake. There's a pic on the actor's imdb page of him with short hair and it's MUCH more flattering.
    karna68 and tapper01 like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, re "Levi's" long hair...it's just not a good look for him...makes his face look round, and it's not "pretty" hair like some guys have, even when he's apparently just washed it..e.g., standing there in a towel...but it guess it was part of his hippie dippie character set up.

I'm longing for the day that Ava balls up her fist & punches Carly right in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Danny is being recast, I wonder how old they'll make him?
    I also don't know if this is considered a spoiler. It really doesn't give anything away, but just in case, so as not to offend anyone:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw a picture of the twins that will be playing Danny. No info as to age, just picture. They don't look all that much older. We're not getting a pre teen or anything. Maybe 3 by looks. Probably in order to have him interact more in the Jason Returns storyline.
    karna68 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Carly 4 does not have any chemistry with Sonny like Carly 1 and 2. They should not even go there. If they want to go there, bring back Carly 1 or 2.
    ilja likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread