+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1172Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I think Ava is a goner. They are setting her up for a murder mystery killing. Was it Sonny? Nina? Fluke or one of his minions? Carly? Morgan pushed a step too far? No doubt he will find the body and be the first accused.

Hmmm... interesting theory. I can't imagine Sonny or Morgan since she is pregnant with one of their babies.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh, it may not happen for months....just so they can include the 2 possible dads as suspects. Just sayin', you heard it here! They may have to wait for Tony G. to come back after his surgery, and that's unpredictable. Although you'd think that Fluke would get someone else to do the actual dirty work. On the other hand, he likes the ladies, maybe he'll rape her first...

Since no one but Rosalie (and, sort of, Franco, since he saw the list) would suspect Nina, she'd actually be a good killer, storywise.

"Ned" is only back briefly, right? It seemed like they were opening up a possible romantic interaction for him....

And Rosalie and Morgan? Out of the frying pan, into the fire, Morgan!

Just trying to imagine the childcare arrangements if Ava dies....does Delia fight for custody, especially if Sonny is suspect? If Sonny is the dad does Olivia become the stepmom? If Morgan is, does he move in with Kiki and Michael, or with Carly and Franco and Joss?

I've started to like Ava more recently, now that there's less of that vamp over the shoulder sultry look stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Oh, it may not happen for months....just so they can include the 2 possible dads as suspects. Just sayin', you heard it here! They may have to wait for Tony G. to come back after his surgery, and that's unpredictable. Although you'd think that Fluke would get someone else to do the actual dirty work. On the other hand, he likes the ladies, maybe he'll rape her first...

Since no one but Rosalie (and, sort of, Franco, since he saw the list) would suspect Nina, she'd actually be a good killer, storywise.

"Ned" is only back briefly, right? It seemed like they were opening up a possible romantic interaction for him....

And Rosalie and Morgan? Out of the frying pan, into the fire, Morgan!

Just trying to imagine the childcare arrangements if Ava dies....does Delia fight for custody, especially if Sonny is suspect? If Sonny is the dad does Olivia become the stepmom? If Morgan is, does he move in with Kiki and Michael, or with Carly and Franco and Joss?

I've started to like Ava more recently, now that there's less of that vamp over the shoulder sultry look stuff going on.
    According to the Direct TV guide daily blurb & brief episode highlights, one day this week (I can't remember the day) it says "Julian confronts Luke". Now it doesn't say if that is over the phone or face to face or what comes of it.

I read that he filmed scenes before he left.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I read that as well...so it wouldn't be as obvious that he was gone for so long.

A potential heart donor... OR FOUR!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Nah... I bet they all went over to Sam's to get the truck without which the kid can't fall asleep. And a truck? Seriously? Not a stuffed animal? Who cuddles with a truck at night? At least that's my bet---otherwise why have him not able to sleep? I guess it could also be that they are all on the first floor together, but I think they've all left.
    I missed the first few minutes due to a hot local news item...did they show the face of the bomber?

Loved the shout out to SOD, and that author Molly reads it!

Glad Ava and Julian seem to be teaming up.

How did Mickey see where Jordan put the tape recorder? He had his back to her when she put it there, and I didn't see a mirror over the bar.

How did Mickey see where Jordan put the tape recorder? He had his back to her when she put it there, and I didn't see a mirror over the bar.
    I was wondering the same thing.
    I know of no spoilers, but if TJ were to be the heart donor (they have to find one, right?) it would bring his mom and Sean closer together.
    Was the bomb intended for Julian?
    Count your blessings!

Nah... I bet they all went over to Sam's to get the truck without which the kid can't fall asleep. And a truck? Seriously? Not a stuffed animal? Who cuddles with a truck at night? At least that's my bet---otherwise why have him not able to sleep? I guess it could also be that they are all on the first floor together, but I think they've all left.
    I missed the first few minutes due to a hot local news item...did they show the face of the bomber?
    You're psychic!
    In other news, NOW we may have our heart donor! Can you tell I'm an Alice fan? The previews regarding her for tomorrow look like fun.
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread