+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I missed it was it Nina being psychotic?

Yes and art therapist Franco talked her down. I like him in this role.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I saw the last few minutes. Sonny thinks he is the only person in the world. I usually like him but today's previews I thought he was full of it

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I just like Roger Howarth overall. Maybe this new job as Art Therapist will give him some storyline. His talents have been being wasted way too long. I liked how he was able to relate to Nina & make her comfortable.
    Katydyd, tapper01 and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I thought it was interesting that he never mentioned the brain tumor while they were bonding over "voices"....I guess to not upset her since she already thought she was going crazy and he was trying to convince her she was just stressed (this is what comes of having untrained people do "therapy"!)....I assume one day she'll find out and then will she apply it to herself? Please tell me are not going to have another character "saved" by a brain tumor.
    Although it wouldn't be too unrealistic to think there might be some brain damage from whatever caused her coma, plus the 20 year coma in and of itself.

SOD this week had some speculation discussion about Patrick and Sam getting together if Sam and Silas blow up---that would be truly awful---he KNOWS Jason is alive, how could he get into that? It's bad enough he's letting her get more and more involved with Silas.

So Mikey is finally noticing how chummy his girlfriend is getting with her ex husband....

I agree about Franco....he's been a very weird character--one minute about to blow up Carly's life by telling Michael all, the next the calm and sane therapist...beloved by little children. And in between the devoted boyfriend/insecure mess. I hope they can stabilize him and give him more of a role. At this point he's one step up from Olivia. At least he's not yet reduced to begging for grandchildren to hold (about all Olivia gets to do these days).

SOD did have one interesting tidbit---Tony G. is having back surgery, and Fluke won't be back until he recovers...which is expected to be a longer period than his usual summer holiday. They pretaped a few things so it won't be so obvious, but he's out for a long time now. He was almost ready to completely retire when they came up with Fluke story, and he got interested in playing suck a different version of Luke.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Remember back at the Nurses' Ball, when he met Felicia & was really eyeing her Aztec necklace & wanting to know about her background? It stuck in my mind ever since.
    He's up to something.
    I remember that too.

Yeah Skeevi totally called ICE too, why else would he insist they look at Nathan's phone? What a creep!
    Lizard likes this.

he is disgusting. The old Maxie would never have put up with this. He isn't even cute. wearing those disgusting pants with no undies is getting sickening too.
    karna68 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    he is disgusting. The old Maxie would never have put up with this. He isn't even cute. wearing those disgusting pants with no undies is getting sickening too.
    I think he is so GROSS as well but waittttt whattttt??? Pants with no undies, how would you know that, tapper!!!!!
    KAREN

Today was sad. I've never had any use for Rafe & don't care for Silas, but that was really sad. I'm glad GH didn't take losing a child lightly.

Now who on earth are they going to get for Alice's transplant?
    For some reason I don't see the show just saying that some random off screen person who no one knows died. I think there will be some kind of dramatic death scene, but I'll be darned if I can even suspect who it will be.
    Olivia would work. She's really pretty useless.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread