+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 483 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Amen good riddance on Sam and then what she did to Liz/Lucky in the park? I hope they kill off that character. I cannot wait for Carly to find out. She already hates her! She froze? Its a good thing that character never became a mother.

HA I thought Logan but typed Cooper, hehehe. Sorry about that. Logan (the actor) I didn't think he was all that hot till he was laying there and I actually thought YUM and then he stood up and it was gone. He's definitely hotter laying down LOL!! But the real hottie is "Patrick".

Oooh, I watched the park scene after my last post. I'm surprised no one smacked the wench. Her self righteous sense of entitlement... grrr.

And yes... Patrick gets hotter and hotter. I love how he's going to be one of the mains on Night Shift. Two hours of Patrick every Thursday for awhile.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

I started out not liking Patrick's looks, but he has grown on me...

I noticed they have introduced the "messed up" vet on the day show as well... They are really writing Logan both ways. Maybe it's there way of running his character up the flagpole to see whether the fans prefer him nice or evil...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Logan is the insane one, maybe he's got split personalities? Maybe he's actually the love child of Scotty and Laura and he's inherited her craziness (eeewww... I know! Lulu, lol!)

But I agree, they can't seem to make up their minds which way they want to take Logan.

Off to watch today's show, I'm sure I'll be back to gasp and holler.

Ugh, I'm so hating this whole Jax/who the heck is she with the bad accent/Jerry story. I fast forward through every part of it.

I didn't think it would happen but the rockstar story is really getting on my nerves too.

Sam? I just want to slap her, man did they ever trash that character. How do they plan on redeeming her now? I just love how she has conveniently forgotten that SHE was the one that slept with her mothers husband first that caused the whole chain of events.

Yep. That's been totally forgotten because she's perfect. *rolls eyes*

Huh, not sure about Logan/Lulu thing. Still up in the air but I am loving the acting that "Lucky" is doing. Nice work and yay for having Nicholas and Emily back on.

I thought it was established that Logan's mother was some unmet character that Scotty met years ago. I thought Scott even mentioned her name. I can't imagine that we wouldn't have known about Laura being pregnant a 4th time with this other child. Especially when it would seem like it would've been when we were seeing her all the time. And I really can't see Luke not knowing about it. Not knowing about Nick was one thing because it happened when Laura was around the world and hooked up (against her will if I remember correctly) with Stavros.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry, I hope you didn't think I was saying they were related? I meant the relationship. Sometimes it just doesn't really seem to work but then sometimes it does. It almost feels forced, like they are trying to recapture the whole Scotty/Laura thing through their children.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2509430;
    Ugh, I'm so hating this whole Jax/who the heck is she with the bad accent/Jerry story. I fast forward through every part of it.

I didn't think it would happen but the rockstar story is really getting on my nerves too.

Sam? I just want to slap her, man did they ever trash that character. How do they plan on redeeming her now? I just love how she has conveniently forgotten that SHE was the one that slept with her mothers husband first that caused the whole chain of events.

Yep. That's been totally forgotten because she's perfect. *rolls eyes*

Huh, not sure about Logan/Lulu thing. Still up in the air but I am loving the acting that "Lucky" is doing. Nice work and yay for having Nicholas and Emily back on.

I agree with everything. I'm absolutely baffled at how/why they're pushing the Sam believing that her not telling Jason or the authorities who kidnapped his child was just a momentary lapse in judgment storyline. Every last time she tries to compare that with Jason not telling the world that Jake is his son I just want to punch her. Quit ramming that home... as Sam is so destroyed as a character now that I don't think she could ever be redeemed.

FORT Fogey

I am so furious with Sam and they BETTER NOT pair her with Lucky

she is absolutely the worst and her "mom" Alexis shoudl slap her silly

The funny thing is, Sam was never a "good guy". She came on as a crook and was devious from day one. I thought the whole "turning her into a good guy" was ridiculous, like we were expected to forget who she was. Her true colors are finally showing again. It makes perfect sense for her to go for Lucky. I never liked Sam and like her even less every day.
    On the other hand...I love Robin and Patrick and anything that gives Anna and Noah more screen time is ok with me, but why can't we see more Q's?!

+ Reply to Thread