+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I keep waiting for someone to point out to Maxi that if she gets arrested, she'll never get to see her kid. Maybe Nathan will be the officer responding to the call and he'll be the one to point that out.
    Who's going to die? Maybe the kid addicted to drugs. He'll start selling for the pusher because he doesn't have the money and he'll show up to a drop with his mom on the receiving end. Just a guess - no spoilers.
    Oops! Not HIS mom. Brain wires crossed again. TJ's mom is who I was thinking of. I still think this could happen and guns could blaze. It would be interesting if Anna was the one to pull the trigger. She's been irritating me lately. Might as well put those frown lines to use.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Just the promo says it is a deadly week and they show another car crash

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I can see it now...Silas and Dante burst in and Nina and nurse are on the floor, having been "attacked" by drug crazed Rafe who also stole Nina's $500 and maybe even the nurse's car, according to Nina and the nurse. Now Dante will think they have a really dangerous person on the loose... with Molly as a hostage.
    Wonder if Patrick will feel any guilt about the death he set in motion with his pushing of things.

Preview shows Emma asking if Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce. Interested in the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I can see it now...Silas and Dante burst in and Nina and nurse are on the floor, having been "attacked" by drug crazed Rafe who also stole Nina's $500 and maybe even the nurse's car, according to Nina and the nurse. Now Dante will think they have a really dangerous person on the loose... with Molly as a hostage.
    Wonder if Patrick will feel any guilt about the death he set in motion with his pushing of things.

Preview shows Emma asking if Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce. Interested in the answer.
    YES, me!

Oh and your above scenario sounds perfect!
    KAREN

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for posting that. Do I remember right that he was the police captain for years and then somehow became a bad guy?

Interesting that his brother was also a soap actor.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for posting that. Do I remember right that he was the police captain for years and then somehow became a bad guy?

Interesting that his brother was/is also a soap actor.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So from what Rafe said just before the accident, he was told to run them off the road by his dealer to pay off his debt (and yet he already owes the dealer another $400!), which means the order came from Fluke and was meant as a threat to Emma, and hence Spencer, not from Ava. Not sure how Rafe is supposed to find another specific car on a dark deserted road going TOWARDS him unless the dealer has put a tracker on the car or something....which the police presumably would have noticed post accident (although maybe not, given their level of skill!). So the real babykiller, as it were, is Fluke.

I think that confirms for me that Rafe won't survive....an accident while high, he might be "redeemable", but not on purpose. Just my guess.

I've been so busy on my lunch break for the last 2 weeks that I've only gotten to see bits & pieces of the show. I've been reading comments here to try to keep up.

So, is Rafe the one who ran Patrick's car off the road? While high or just to erase a drug debt?
    Has there been another wreck? If so, who? Or is it still just in previews?
    Is Nina in cahoots with any of the known BigBad's, at least that we know of? If not, you know that's what's coming.
    What's Franco been up to?
    Are TPTB trashing Britt's character again? (Now that I've finally gotten to like her.)
    Does is anyone onto who Fluke is yet? If so who? Do we know? Where's real Luke?

So many questions, so little time.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I've been so busy on my lunch break for the last 2 weeks that I've only gotten to see bits & pieces of the show. I've been reading comments here to try to keep up.

So, is Rafe the one who ran Patrick's car off the road? While high or just to erase a drug debt?
    Has there been another wreck? If so, who? Or is it still just in previews?
    Is Nina in cahoots with any of the known BigBad's, at least that we know of? If not, you know that's what's coming.
    What's Franco been up to?
    Are TPTB trashing Britt's character again? (Now that I've finally gotten to like her.)
    Does is anyone onto who Fluke is yet? If so who? Do we know? Where's real Luke?

So many questions, so little time.
    1) Yes, he claims someone (he hasn't said who) put him up to it.

2) Rafe was driving Slias' car, running from Sam & Dante. He crashed at a road block with Molly in the car.

3) I have no idea who the bigbads are.

4) Franco was on the verge of telling Michael about Sonny's involvement in AJ's death but of course Cary (the mouth of the south) stopped him just in time.

5) No one is trashing Britt. She is now in cahoots with her Mother & Spencer son to get Nick back.

6) Fluke is only referenced when Spanky schemes with him over the phone to get ELQ back.

+ Reply to Thread