+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1032Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Right, they keep saying it was a 20 year coma.
    OK here's some more wild speculation.....Kiki was presented initially as a year or two older than that...but there was already some fudging of her age back when she was supposed to be Franco's kid. So let's do the math... Silas broke it off with Ava when Nina went into the coma, so she must have already been pregnant then... and Nina was pregnant when she went into the coma, and in neither case did Silas realize it, so it was very early on in the pregnancy... so the babies would be essentially the same age. We don't know the sex of Nina's baby. So either we are heading for a story where they almost date before realizing they are half sibs (but we already have that going on with Britt and Nathan), OR Kiki is really Nina's kid that Nina's mom gave to Ava, and Ava was never pregnant... which is why she's reading those what to expect when you're expecting books (most moms don't read those for a 2nd pregnancy---on the other hand it has been 20 years, and she might want to know how things have changed). Why would Nina's mom give away her grandkid? Well, she never wanted the kid, and it's one step better than killing it. Maybe she paid Ava off...and helped her start her gallery. And this would allow Nina to (almost I hope) kill her own child....maybe Ava tells Nina with her dying words...
    On the other hand, did Franco ever see her pregnant? Timing is all mixed.
    Does anyone remember for sure whether Ava dated Franco AFTER Silas or BEFORE Silas? Franco never knew she had a kid..., nor did Silas.... maybe baby Kiki was stashed somewhere...

Poor Mikey indeed. He and Nathan could start a club....nice guys to whom endless bad things happen...

Just restating what others have said - the child triangle drama is a WASTE OF TIME!!!! Enough already! Somebody please out Levi! Now that Nathan has his badge back, I hope he can do it.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I am SO tired of Levi. Did you see how he just negates Maxi? I hope she wises up soon.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What's amusing is that in real life, at least according to an interview in SOD, the actor who plays Nathan says his best friends on/related to the show are "Levi" and "Maxie"'s real life husband.

just saw promos..who is going to die this week?

I keep waiting for someone to point out to Maxi that if she gets arrested, she'll never get to see her kid. Maybe Nathan will be the officer responding to the call and he'll be the one to point that out.
    Who's going to die? Maybe the kid addicted to drugs. He'll start selling for the pusher because he doesn't have the money and he'll show up to a drop with his mom on the receiving end. Just a guess - no spoilers.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I keep waiting for someone to point out to Maxi that if she gets arrested, she'll never get to see her kid. Maybe Nathan will be the officer responding to the call and he'll be the one to point that out.
    Who's going to die? Maybe the kid addicted to drugs. He'll start selling for the pusher because he doesn't have the money and he'll show up to a drop with his mom on the receiving end. Just a guess - no spoilers.
    According to my TV guide blurb about today's episode, Nathan is the one that answers the call. It says nothing more than that though, but I suspect he will make it a point to show Maxi what Levi is doing to her. Now whether or not she pays attention is another story all together.

If Sonny really wanted to stick it to Ava he would have let her mother stay, but insisted they share the same room.

If I were Franco, I would run full speed, not walk...run away from Carly.

I think we are going to find out that Rafe "borrowed" Sila's car without his approval & that he needs the $400 to fix the damage he caused when he hit the guard rail.

I thought they were pretty clear he needed the cash for drugs - the dealer referenced having given him drugs on credit before without being paid and telling him to get what he owes him. But you're right... how is he paying for the car repairs? Although he must have already done that (with the credit card he stole from Sam?) because Silas would notice if his car was missing and they wouldn't let him take it from the shop without paying. I'm already assuming Rafe was driving the car.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The only hope for Rafe now is that his drug dealer was actually driving the car.
    I'm not sure how he manages to run into Nina out of her chair. Maybe he goes home to mope and surprises her....and I'm not sure what Nina could do for him in exchange for his silence, but presumably there's something....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The only hope for Rafe now is that his drug dealer was actually driving the car.
    I'm not sure how he manages to run into Nina out of her chair. Maybe he goes home to mope and surprises her....and I'm not sure what Nina could do for him in exchange for his silence, but presumably there's something....
    Don't forget Nina is the only one who knows Rafe is using drugs. They each have something on the other....I didn't hear about someone dying (I haven't watched today's episode yet) but Rafe makes sense logistically. Not much else for him to, no real ties to the canvas, almost surely killed baby Gabriel - and now he knows Nina' secret. I doubt he'd be able to keep it very long, and I bet TPTB want this to play out for awhile. So it makes sense to tease us with Rafe knowing.....but then he dies. Or not
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread