+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Another child that I am reaching for the mute button. My problem is, I compare them all with Brooklyn Rae Silzer (Emma), and even Kimberly McCullough (as a young Robin)...Spencer and Joslyn just don't cut it for me. They just don't seem natural. Oh well, that's what mute buttons are for. LOL
    PWS likes this.

Just read on another site, and confirmed by the actor's Twitter:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin is coming back already some time this summer! No details re length of stay, reason for the return......NuJason???....or whether she'll finally call it quits with Patrick before taking off again.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...that's interesting, and nice of the person in question to not leave us hanging...

Because Patrick and Robin were having marital relations before she left, I thought she might come back with a child or pregnant.

So Nina's very crazy. Hmmmm........I guess we are going to have to hate her......until she turns and becomes part of a new couple

I wonder if Britch is going to get her man back?
    You can do it!

I KNEW Levi was an ass. I knew he called the judge

How does Maxi not see it. Who else would it have been?

I hope Mac unveils him. He's due for a hero/daddy storyline.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

She is coming back? Oh I may have to start watching again.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    heh heh heh

Many fans saw this coming from a mile away but this will be fun to watch!

LOVE Michelle Stafford's interpretation of Nina. She plays evil sooooooo well! Did you see her eyes change? Whoa...

Watch out Sam!!
    Whoa...the eye change thing was totally creepy, like another person took over her body--I actually did a double take thinking they'd popped in devil eye contact lenses or something! I did find her ranting somewhat over the top...not sure how much of that is writing vs. acting...

What I was thinking though, was poor Nathan!!! His mom is a nutcase criminal---whether you are talking about the mom who raised him or the one who gave birth to him, the guy he persecuted for years was innocent and being framed (and he was the bad cop in that Les Miz substory), everyone thinks he is a trigger happy cop, his sister is not his sister, and now his "sister" is going to be another loon. He's really going to need Maxie's comforting!
    Maybe she will take out Ava on the way though, leading to a lot of innocent people being suspected of the murder (innocent, as in Sonny---even Carly may not believe him!). OH, I know, when Nina finds out Ava is pregnant, she will kill her and steal the baby....maybe even an enforced C section like the therapist on Private Practice had from one of her patients. So that means 9 more months of Nina being secretly walking.
    That's a pretty helpful coconspiring nurse she has. I'm guessing Nina still has a lot of money somehow.

And I again raise the question---how do we know that Nina's baby died? Because her mother told her so? Um yeah... somehow I think another of Silas' kids will show up one day.

Been on a trip, still catching up, hope to finish tomorrow.

Yeah, Nina's baby is most definitely alive. I guess he or she would be about Kiki's age?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Yeah! Since she was pregnant when she went into the coma and Silas broke it off with Ava then, too. I think it's very likely. Good call on the Nina/Ava storyline guess. I'd like to see her make Ava disappear with the fingers pointing at Sonny, then somewhere down the line the baby (with or without Ava) reappears.
    Poor Mikey. How long before he finds out Sonny killed his father?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread