+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I had assumed it was Ava since she was threatening Carlos Rivera at the time that she would hurt Sabrina if he did not keep her secret about killing Connie. I missed yesterday's complete show but am about to watch it On Demand. Was it revealed to have been Rafe?
    No, but they sure are leading us to believe that is the case.

It is looking like it probably is Rafe
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    You can do it!

I just don't understand how it was him. How is he connected to Fluke? Unless he was high and already caused the accident before Fluke's guy could get there.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I just don't understand how it was him. How is he connected to Fluke? Unless he was high and already caused the accident before Fluke's guy could get there.
    Oh that's right. Fluke was going after Emma, wasn't he because of what Spencer had overheard.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I guess this will be tied into his drug use story??? Traveling, so just reading what you all wrote...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Caught up on this last week---yay, VCR and fast forward! I'm sure it was Rafe, and he didn't stop because he was high or had some drugs with him...may not have quite realized what happened until later.

Big change in Nina this week....she no longer seems like a potential evil person, just someone reacting the way a nice person would in the situation. Now, of course we only see her with other people that she would be nice in front of, but still, she's convincingly nice now. Hmmm.

Nathan is such a sweetie you just want to hug him....and not ONLY because of his looks.

I guess the Britch is back.... too bad, I thought maybe Britt was going to be nice... Not sure what else Mama can do to help her though---she's fired Elizabeth---that only throws her more into Nic's orbit.

Poor Morgan.... On the plus side his acting has improved a lot. And where is Michael while Kiki is giving him all these comforting hugs?

Ric's death---I'm sorry, but this is so far fetched....how can ONLY Det. West know he is alive...what about all those EMTs we saw coming out of the jail? The guys who put him in the body bag? The SWAT team we hear Anna calling for? Plus I knew right away he wouldn't really be dead. Did they hatch this scheme up in advance, so that Ric knew what was happening when Nathan came to take him to his arraignment? All those camera shots of the gun were not of Ric thinking about grabbing it as Nathan says now or never? But rather, OK this is how the script for my fake death goes? Surely Nathan and Ric didn't devise the whole thing on the spot?

Previews look interesting---Eli punches Nathan, Julian asking Duke if they can end the feud,....

Sabrina about to go on maternity leave (the actress' baby in real life was born fine), so this is a nice send off.... Touching scene with Felix and Lucas.

As I lay holding my sleeping, 14 mo old grandson today, the minute Epiphany started singing Amazing Grace, I had to mute and look away. The first few notes, and the tears started. I know this is a soap opera, but for all those that have lost children, young and older, my hearts always breaks a bit.

I know it must have been hard for Teresa Castillo to film, since she was so close to giving birth.
    ilja likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Amazing Grace always makes me cry anyway, but in this setting I agree, especially. "Epiphany" has a great voice as well.

I couldn't help but wonder if Scorpio goes back to Emma or is buried with Gabriel.... talk about being distracted by trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Amazing Grace always makes me cry anyway, but in this setting I agree, especially. "Epiphany" has a great voice as well.

I couldn't help but wonder if Scorpio goes back to Emma or is buried with Gabriel.... talk about being distracted by trivia.
    Neither. He went to The Young and the Restless.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Speaking of crossovers, did anyone else see the fantastic Bold and Beautiful makeover AJ got? Wowza! I never knew he could be so handsome.
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

They didn't do a very good job yesterday of concealing Sabrina's pregnancy did they? She was pretty bumpified.

+ Reply to Thread