+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1150Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I don't know... we got some great TV out of it, and some roles/actors can't be recast...those who grow up on the show like "Robin" or " Sami" especially so. You lose all the great backstory shots of them at different points in their lives. And can you imagine anyone but TG as Luke? (Or Fluke?)

I was glad to see what we got to see...the Emma/mom reunion, the Robin/mom reunion, the Scrubs reunion... And they gave Robin probably the ONLY possible reason for leaving....to save Jason's life. But I agree, it drops Patrick right into limbo plot wise. Are they really going to have him divorce her? Have her come back,take Emma and leave town?

Well, they recast Lucky and he grew up on the show, but I agree with you. That's why I was so happy when he came back. Hope someday he makes a reappearance, even if it's just for a little while.
    Count your blessings!

So, what did I miss today? I saw one scene where Fluke almost got caught hoping for some honey to massage him without Tracy being around.

Oh wait, I saw one more scene where Anna was talking to TJ's mom over her shoulder on the park bench.

Oh yes, I saw a third scene that was actually fun to watch. The one where hunky mobster, Julian (?) was telling TJ's mom that he was back thanks to his boss. When TJ's mom, (geeze what's her name?) said something about Ric Lansing being locked up, Julian said something like, that doesn't mean anything.

I had to go back 6 pages just to find Ric's name.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    So, what did I miss today? I saw one scene where Fluke almost got caught hoping for some honey to massage him without Tracy being around.

Oh wait, I saw one more scene where Anna was talking to TJ's mom over her shoulder on the park bench.

Oh yes, I saw a third scene that was actually fun to watch. The one where hunky mobster, Julian (?) was telling TJ's mom that he was back thanks to his boss. When TJ's mom, (geeze what's her name?) said something about Ric Lansing being locked up, Julian said something like, that doesn't mean anything.

You saw the main things. Oh yeah:
    * Ava walked downstairs while Sonny's son was saying that he was going to take care of Ava because he loved her. Ava said she was staying at Sonny's so that he could protect her from her brother on the loose. Michael did not buy it. He went over to cry on Kiki's shoulder
    * Nina told her brother to never leave her, and that she is very much still in love with Sylas.

Patrick is just going to strike up a romance with someone....my guess.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post

Wasn't that ridiculous? They were right out in the open. Did they think sitting there made them invisible or something?
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

People on TV and in movies do stuff like that all the time and it's always ridiculous. IRL, if we saw people doing that we'd roll our eyes at how obvious it was that they were talking to each other.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am glad that Ric is not going to have to hang out there to dry. When Ric was first with Liz, I did not feel a chemistry. Back then (10 years ago?) Liz seemed just like a young 20 year old. Now they are kind of hot together.....more so than the other couples right now.

Michael (who Ric was going to give to Liz when he kidnapped pregnant Carly) is like 20 years old right now. Bothers me just a eeny bit......but then again I would be an even older lady than I am right now waiting for him to grow up naturally
    ilja likes this.
    You can do it!

I finally figured out who Diane reminds me of - Sharon Osbourne. In looks.
    PWS, Gutmutter and momrek06 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Maxie finally grew a pair! Sabrina arc over the top (guess that's what makes it an arc). Nina/Silas -heartbreaking. Did we know who drove Patrick/Sabrina off the road before?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Maxie finally grew a pair! Sabrina arc over the top (guess that's what makes it an arc). Nina/Silas -heartbreaking. Did we know who drove Patrick/Sabrina off the road before?
    I had assumed it was Ava since she was threatening Carlos Rivera at the time that she would hurt Sabrina if he did not keep her secret about killing Connie. I missed yesterday's complete show but am about to watch it On Demand. Was it revealed to have been Rafe?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread