+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 508 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Does anybody remember when Nancy was on Santa Barbara? *sighs good times!*

I stopped watching GH for awhile because I was so over the mob show. I did notice today that they seem to be focusing more on the hospital. Hmmm "Robin" must have a heck of an agent too if she can go up against the chosen ones and get as much screen time as she does.

I've always loved Jax especially when they let him play straight man to GH's zanier characters.

Anna Devane will be back for the summer... Finola's first appearance is tomorrow..

She will be in the Noah Drake/Rock Star storyline... They showed a clip on Regis & Kelly where she asks Noah to not mention to the Rock Star that she has an adult daughter... It looks like it will be pretty comical...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Newbie

I as really glad to see Anna yesterday! I'm very glad she's back - I think the Noah/Rock Star storyline could turn out to be pretty fun (and funny). I wonder how Patrick and Robin will feel about their parents spending more time together?

That was quite a funny scene when Anna dropped in from the skylight. I loved the dialogue between Robin-Anna-Patrick.

Patrick: You know we have a door
    Anna: Oh, doors are so "pedestrian"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2474245;
    That was quite a funny scene when Anna dropped in from the skylight. I loved the dialogue between Robin-Anna-Patrick.
    I agree. I like that this story seems like it's going to be more light hearted and funny than some of the other stuff going on on the show right now.

Now who would have thought that comic relief would be provided by Anna? Not me! I miss Tracey! Those little bits of her just aren't enough for me, bring back the crazy woman.

I'm so not feeling this Anna/Noah or Eli thing. He's just so scuzzy looking and he's no Robert Scorpio so yuck.

I'm so glad that Sam got hers, now if only they would kill her off. Grrrrrr

Tired of the Jax is missing and so is Carly's mind storyline. Over the whole Kate is really Connie thing. However, I did love that scene when she rode in and saved the day for Alexis, could be because I love Alexis lol.

I'm sure I'll have more to add after watching today's show in a few moments.

OH yeah, dang Cooper looks so much like Scottie. Great casting. And are those tats fake? They look awful, also I have a bone to pick with them about his service record and how Rick is holding it over his head. I know that Soaps are notorious for bending things but come on now!

Okay. No one's answered yet. Does anyone know if SoapNet airs the old classic episodes of GH and when?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Not that I know of, sorry didn't see the question. I think they have their schedule up on their site?

No they don't, nilesgirl. The only times that they've aired any old, classic episodes was during the Luke and Laura anniversary week when they showed all of the eppys surrounding their first wedding.

Harmony....... that's Logan that looks so much like Scotty. And yes, it was perfect casting. It's one reason that I was pretty confident when he first got there that he was Scotty's son. Now if only he was a better actor.........

Sam drove me INSANE with the fact that she just couldn't see how selfish she was being with Jason. Well holy crap, why couldn't Jason see that she froze when she saw Maureen take Jake? Gee, that also explains the 3-4 days afterwards that she didn't step up and say anything, doesn't it? Selfish wench! Good riddance.

+ Reply to Thread