+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I know... what if Silas chooses Sam and then Jason comes back and Sam chooses him?! Bubbles!
    Having said that, did anyone else see the sideways look Nina gave when Silas had his back turned today... it was when one of the kids was in the room. Where is Nina's mom now? Still in jail?
    Sam's the one to tell Nina's brother she's alive? That's just wrong. I know Nina said she wanted to wait, but someone should have told him sooner.
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, how would Sam know--pretty reasonable to assume that someone would have told Nathan.

I know Maxie is supposed to showing her non-fashionista side wearing all these faintly hippie clothes, but really they are gorgeous...I especially liked the blue top she had on today. Notice how Silas backs off when challenged?

So presumably Rafe stole Franco's money (before Olivia did). I'm sorry, but he is such a babyface it is really hard to see him as believable snorting coke, or whatever it is he's supposed to be doing....and how/when did he get into that? We've had no lead in....bad writing.

While that was very comforting of Carly I don't think that she gets that for Franco being an artist is not just a job,what he does, it's been what he IS.

Love that Ava is making Sonny regret his plan to have her move in....making it as hard as possible for him, I guess in the hopes he will let her move out. Poor Morgan....when he finds out what is going on he's going to think the only reason she kept the baby was as a life preserver, literally. If the kid doesn't have a breakdown from all the contradictions it'll be amazing. His acting does seem to have improved since his early days.
    Gutmutter likes this.

Most likely Rafe will OD & end up in the emergency room where Silas will discover what has been going on. And Sam will make the guy clean the toilets to pay her back for the money he stole.

Ava is killing Sonny, it's good stuff.

Morgan is a dweeb no matter how it falls out.

Carly & Franco is too unbelievable for me. She is way to into herself to be shoving this much attention on an untalented & unemployed individual.

Who is that big guy with Sonny? Oh yeah....Max, the disappearing. He & Milo must have been born to magicians because they go away & come back in a flash. Mirages anyone?

Silas doesn't sleep with the wife & she doesn't glom onto the fact that perhaps Sam is the reason? Those comas take away all the facility to think?

And them's my rulings!

PWS - I agree with everything in your post, except you misunderstood - I didn't think it was wrong of SAM to tell Nathan, I think there's a reason Nina is back pedaling, but I don't have a clue what that would be. She's coming up with the lamest excuses... I don't want to hear his deep voice, he won't even remember me, etc. Something's up there.
    I also LOVED Maxie's blue shirt. That was gorgeous. I love hippie clothes. Her Aussie was coming on pretty strong and she's finally seeing through him. Nathan is awesome. That's a fun face-off. I usually root for the bohemian types, but Nathan is too controlling.
    You're spot on about Franco mourning his identity as an artist. Truly not something you just "do for a job".
    I've never liked Ava, but it is fun watching her put the screws to Sonny. Poor Olivia. She needs to find a hot guy.
    Liz, on the other hand, has 3 hot guys in play. Suddenly she's the one helping Patrick mourn in a very touchy feely way.
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I hope Maxie kicks Skeevi to the curb and quick! She belongs with Nathan!

Side note, a friend of mine is in Nashville and bumped into Jason Thompson and Laura Wriight, I'm SO jealous!

[QUOTE=karna68;4805402]I hope Maxie kicks Skeevi to the curb and quick! She belongs with Nathan!

Side note, a friend of mine is in Nashville and bumped into Jason Thompson and Laura Wriight, I'm SO jealous![/QUOTE]

ABC usually sends a contingent of Soap Stars to do meet & Greets during CMA Music Fest. I saw those two a few years back along with Sam, Spinelli, & Johnny Zacarra.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Gut--ah, now I get it and I totally agree. If it didn't seem too unlikely I'd say somehow Nina is in this with her mom... or that she's a fake Nina (come on, they wouldn't put TWO fakes on at the same time, would they?) and is afraid that Nathan, more than her husband (???why?? he was just a little kid) will suss that out..... There's a lot of bringing up stuff to show she remembers things from their shared life. Could be just trying to bond, could be proving her credentials....
    And definitely agree that while LIz is certainly in a position to sympathize with someone losing a son, she was being extremely touchy feely with Patrick. Yes, maybe this all brings back her loss, but she's "leaning" literally on him as much as he is on her....
    SOD says cousin Juan is dropping in for a visit again, aka the actress's real husband. Doubt that affects the plot in any way so not spoiling it...maybe he's there to carry Sabrina off for a period of mourning in the Caribbean?

I didn't care for Nathan at all at the beginning. But he's really grown on me now. Easy on the eyes & a good soap character too.
    PWS, Katydyd and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I didn't care for Nathan at all at the beginning. But he's really grown on me now. Easy on the eyes & a good soap character too.
    I concur!!!!
    If Nina is a fake, I'll boycott the show. Too many fakes already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I concur!!!!
    If Nina is a fake, I'll boycott the show. Too many fakes already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They lost me when they gave us a woman who was kidnapped, who tried for over 2 years to get back to her husband & daughter. She reunites with them only to leave them again at the drop of a hat. I realize the actress only committed to a certain timeframe. They either should not have brought her back or recast her.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread