+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I missed a lot of the show too. Is Patrick/Sabrina's baby still alive? Does it look like he still has a chance?
    Boy you talk about sad. Felix went to Sabrina's locker & got her stethoscope so she could listen to the babies hear beat & she heard the last beat. The baby died at the end of the show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Nathan was told by his "mother"/aunt that Nina was alive, but he wasn't sure if he could believe her, that's why in the end he didn't tell Silas...why yank him around if this is another lie... but that's why Nathan is looking for her remains.
    The baby seemed to be doing well and then crashed, infection, organs all failing. In a way that is a good story rather than leading people to believe that babies born that early always survive, as they seem to do on the soaps.
    I think Silas was walking over to see Danny when he heard her voice...you could see his face freeze....
    What the heck with Rafe??? I know we haven't seen him in a while and he was crushed by the TJ/Molly thing, but this seems like a big leap down a dark hole...

That was so painful to watch I could barely watch it. Baby Gabriel.

Nina is going to be an interesting character. I think we are going to find out she has been spying on Silas for
    some time acting like she knows nothing about the Internet or Sam! Hmm! The whole "I now just want to spend time with my husband"!! I hoping this will be a great s/l!!

The whole Sonny/Ava/Morgan situation. Ugh
    KAREN

I got the same vibe. She's coming off as "It just seems like minutes to me" but she doesn't seem at all concerned that OF COURSE he has moved on with his life.
    momrek06 and Katydyd like this.
    Count your blessings!

Whew! Cat fight between Carly and Ava! Meow!
    tapper01 and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

There's much more to Nina than meets the eye, I think. I'd bet she knows everything about Silas and Sam. I wouldn't doubt she can walk,too!
    PWS and ilja like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If not, if she's as naive and innocent as she's coming off, it puts Silas in an impossible position and means we can't really root for Sam. On the other hand, it was only a month or so ago we saw her open her eyes, right? BUT it was a lot longer ago that we saw she wasn't in her alleged hospital room, the time Sam and Silas broke in---and Nina said she'd been moved "when she woke up" to a more rehab type place. So maybe she'd been awake for a long time before we saw her open her eyes and say Silas, and that was just her waking up from a normal night's sleep and thinking about him.
    ilja likes this.

I know this woman playing Nina is a veteran soap actress but she seems like another OTT actor to me, not sure if I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I know this woman playing Nina is a veteran soap actress but she seems like another OTT actor to me, not sure if I like her.
    I've watched MS on Y&R for years! Is she capable of occasionally being OTT? Yes. (Many soap actors/actresses fall into that category.) However, she also has shown a significant amount of acting brilliance! There's always that fine line they must balance.

I'm giving her a chance. Soap relationships always need an obstacle. It looks like Silas & Sam's is going to get plenty.
    I would rather see Nina as a decent person so that Silas has a real emotional conflict, than a nasty manipulating woman who he just couldn't get rid of. Or worse yet, dumb him down so that he doesn't see what everyone else does.

Then we have Jason. Sooner or later Robin is going to "fix" him & he'll come back into the picture too.

Oh so soapy!
    karna68 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread