+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Ava pregnant? Please.
    I didn't watch yesterday's show. How & why did either one of them assume that the pregnacy was Sonny's? She's been going at it regularly for quite some time with Morgan, but only the one time with Sonny.
    Odds are that the father is Morgan? Did either one of them bring this up?

Also, poor Luke.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I didn't watch yesterday's show. How & why did either one of them assume that the pregnacy was Sonny's? She's been going at it regularly for quite some time with Morgan, but only the one time with Sonny.
    Odds are that the father is Morgan? Did either one of them bring this up?

Also, poor Luke.
    Yes. She said the baby could be Morgan's so it is either Sonny's child or grandchild.

Please! How convenient for her! Pffffft.....

Didn't get to watch today because of "breaking news". What happened?
    Count your blessings!

They finally showed our sweet, real Luke. He is naturally at Heather's crazy house but apparently doesn't have the wherewithal as our Ms. BLT Queen to break out. His head is shaven and he looks like he's been drugged. Fluke went there to visit him and boast about how much more Tracy is liking sex with him instead of Luke.

Luke finally asked Fluke who he really was and for a few seconds there, I thought he was going to say 'Fluke'. Instead he said something like, wouldn't you like to know.

While he was there, Fluke did tell Luke that he had a grandson named Rocco.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

And the guy who plays Ric Lansing did a fabulous job today acting all upset telling Elizabeth he had been set up for real this time. He kept telling her it wasn't like before and it looked like Elizabeth believed him.

She went to Alexis' house to beg her to defend Ric but she refused because she believes her mobster loverboy. Next Alexis has to tell her daughter that her daddy is the bad guy, her mobster lover's boss who tried to kill Lucas.

Julian was on the cusp of telling Alexis the truth, then Elizabeth knocked on the door & spoiled the opportunity.

Morgan hitting up Olivia for revenge sex was pretty funny. She is certainly nicer to look at that Ava.

She should have gone for it. That would be a May/December relationship with some sizzle!
    Count your blessings!

While I'm glad she didn't, I suspect you are probably right that they would have had some sizzle.

I love Olivia but feel like they have never set her up with someone that she has chemistry with. I would so love to see her with a real romance.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re the father of the baby---Ava reminded Sonny that they did not exactly take precautions during the crypt sex.... and that Morgan was also often "impulsive" as Sonny should well know.

Sonny said yesterday that depending on what the doc of his choice said Ava was either dead now or in 9 months.....which unfortunately reminded me of that poor woman in Sudan who has been sentenced to death...sentenced postponed until she delivered and weaned her baby (if you haven't followed it, her mom was Coptic Christian, her dad a Muslim who abandoned them when she was 6...she was brought up Christian, married a Christian [who is in a wheelchair and really dependent on her help], and had one baby [boy] and was pregnant with a 2nd [girl] , when for reasons unclear to me someone decided to enforce a Muslim law that if your dad is Muslim you are, so a marriage to a Christian was invalid, so she's been committing adultery with him....so for that she should get 100 lashes...and because she refuses to be a Muslim as she is "supposed to be" she will be killed, as converting out of the Muslim religion is punishable by death.)
    ilja likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Re the father of the baby---Ava reminded Sonny that they did not exactly take precautions during the crypt sex.... and that Morgan was also often "impulsive" as Sonny should well know.

Sonny said yesterday that depending on what the doc of his choice said Ava was either dead now or in 9 months.....which unfortunately reminded me of that poor woman in Sudan who has been sentenced to death...sentenced postponed until she delivered and weaned her baby (if you haven't followed it, her mom was Coptic Christian, her dad a Muslim who abandoned them when she was 6...she was brought up Christian, married a Christian [who is in a wheelchair and really dependent on her help], and had one baby [boy] and was pregnant with a 2nd [girl] , when for reasons unclear to me someone decided to enforce a Muslim law that if your dad is Muslim you are, so a marriage to a Christian was invalid, so she's been committing adultery with him....so for that she should get 100 lashes...and because she refuses to be a Muslim as she is "supposed to be" she will be killed, as converting out of the Muslim religion is punishable by death.)
    I can't even comment on how horrifically terrible this situation is, not to mention the woman who was just stoned to death last week by her OWN family for marrying someone they didn't approve of.

+ Reply to Thread