+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree883Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I didn't get to see much of it either. I've been checking and re-checking here hoping to hear more.

Here's what I know.

Fluke had Lucas shot who is in the hospital and fluke has been trying to finish him off all week but keeps getting interrupted by visitors even though Lucas is unconscious.

AJ's phone revealed that Ava shot Connie but since it also revealed that Sonny shot AJ, Carly did not want to turn it over to Ana as is. At one point, they were talking about erases part of the messages but I never saw how that turned out. I did see Franco turn the phone into Ana so I'm suspecting it's pretty clean.

Edited to correct: After Julian got out of jail, he went to see Lucas and saw something going on in Lucas' hospital room and was about to go in when the guard stopped him.

Shawn told Sonny that it was Ava who shot Olivia way back when or so it seems to me.

It turns out that TJ's mom is actually working on the side of the law and when Ana busted them she messed up their goal of finding out who the big boss was, at least for now. However, TJ's mom was arrested to keep her cover and TJ is pretty upset with his mom right now.

There's more but that's all I can think of right now.
    Last edited by ilja; 05-24-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That's it---except for sure Spinelli wiped the phone clean... AND put the relevant conversation on one of those little things you plug into a computer, which Carly has just given to Sonny... and in the previews you see Sonny basically saying Ava is dead. Franco showed some reluctance to basically order Ava's death by giving the tape to Sonny, but Carly was all for it. Sonny also knows that Ava accidentally shot Olivia while trying to kill Franco, but he seemed not too upset by that... given that Shawn did almost the same thing, but missed. Connie though... different story.

How will Ava talk her way out of this? We all know she will, but how?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    How will Ava talk her way out of this? We all know she will, but how?
    With twitchy lips and bad acting.
    karna68 and tinderbox like this.
    Count your blessings!

This really has nothing to do with GH, but....The guy that played Billy Clyde Tuttle on All My Children passed away yesterday.

*Tuggle

There's a discussion of Matthew Cowles' passing in the "Rest in Peace" thread in the Celebrity Gossip forum.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He was really good at the Tuggle type of character---I saw him a couple of times it seems to me on prime time shows as well. Too bad.

Well, enough thread hijack....I suspect if anyone kills Ava it won't be Sonny (he's already killed Michael's dad, now he's going to kill Morgan's ex?), but Fluke, who seems to have no problem knocking people off. Tony Geary must be loving the change of pace! And no doubt Fluke will be caught...or shot by Sonny or Anna...and Luke rescued just in time for TG's annual half year off, while Luke has to be sent off for rehab. Not a spoiler, just my guess, but looking forward to see how it all plays out. Or Fluke will be shot, fall into the apparently life restoring waters of Port Charles (Jerry Jax? Jason? just to mention two recent cases), be presumed dead, and stored away by the writers for another day. Either way it will be lead to finding Luke I hope, but maybe in a very dazed and confused and drugged state. Hard to believe they would put Fluke on trial...for one thing TG's 6 months are about up...but if they do maybe Nicholas' Uncle Victor will pull another villain save....or Fluke will shoot his way out, taking out any underused players they want to trim from the cast...e.g., Olivia, right after she forgives Sonny. Proving to Sonny once again that getting involved with him is a death curse, Carly and Alexis not withstanding.
    ilja likes this.

I'm sorry but I hope Sonny does kill Ava. IMO she's gotten away with too much for too long.

After missing darned near all of last week, I was looking forward to watching today's entire show, since I'm off work. Darned Memorial Day repeats!
    tapper01 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

So how long before Patrick files for divorce & takes up with Sabrina?

How long before Michael learns the truth about AJ's death?

How long before Fluke & Julian come to blows or worse?

How long can I go on?
    karna68, PWS and momrek06 like this.

+ Reply to Thread