+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

For various reasons I missed the entire NB. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Was there any actual storyline progression during all that?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    For various reasons I missed the entire NB. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Was there any actual storyline progression during all that?
    Lucy/Scott/Kevin was the main thing.

Olivia wouldn't talk to Sonny.

Obrecht sang a song to her kids asking for forgiveness....she actually had 2 pretty decent performances.

Nicolas wouldn't forgive Britt, but I think I see a bit of the ice thawing.

Maxie showed up with her new boyfriend, but she seems to have eyes for the detective.
    ilja likes this.

I actually got tears in my eyes when Obrecht sang that last song to her kids. Geeze, what's the matter with me? I'm way past that whole going crazy period of my life. I just thought it sounded so real and beautiful. Oh my! There I go again. I need help!!!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Also the guys did another Magic Milo strip dance, complete with Milo. It was fun.
    Luke & Tracy got married right there on stage.
    Tracy got booted from head of ELQ by Michael.
    Also, something's definitely up with Maxie's boyfriend, but I don't know what. Seemed way too interested in Felicia's background.
    Away from the Nurses' Ball, Carly & Franco are trying to find out what exactly is recorded on AJ's cell phone. They're on their way to Spinelli to have him do his Spinelli magic.
    The Dante/Lulu storyline made no progression at all. They just sat there like bumps on a log with Debbie Downer Olivia.

All in all it was fun & interesting, but last year's was better.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And Emma told Spence that she'll be friends with him but she's still with Cam.
    I caught a bit today--the aftermath of Lucy being caught in her undies on stage kissing Scott by the whole town and her husband. Lucy and Bobbie Spencer got into a slap fest name calling in front of reporters and photogs....Felicia gave a photographer her Aztec necklace to keep him from putting the picture of the slap on page 1 (although why that matters compared to a photo of her in her scanties with Scott I'm not sure... somehow this would make Kevin even more upset). Kevin punched Scott, then punched Mac when he realized Mac had known for a long time...they got into a drunken brawl alone in the bar and wound up on the floor drinking and being friends again.
    Carly and Franco joined the mile high club after a series of sort of amusing failures.
    And a lot of couples had sex post ball....

I didn't know they were on their way to see Spinelli. Here's hoping it's the real Spinelli. I sure miss his smile and goodness.
    karna68 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I didn't know they were on their way to see Spinelli. Here's hoping it's the real Spinelli. I sure miss his smile and goodness.
    Me too but something tells me we won't actually see him Carly hasn't even said his name, all she said was, "I know just the person who can help us with this" I predict they'll be back on the plane with the full recording or whatever with us never having seen Spinelli.

Now that I think of it, I'm not sure if they ever said his name, but it's been implied a few times.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

So someone is going to get shot this week. Wonder who it is.......And sometime Liesle's son will learn his dad is a Cassadine.

I would rather see Liz with Rick....
    You can do it!

While I will admit she and Nicholas have more chemistry, it does seem more healthy for her to be with Rick because of the whole same mother thing for Nicholas and Lucky. Though for me, I would prefer her to be with someone new.

+ Reply to Thread