+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 494 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

AWRIGHT!!!

Mind is re-engaged... That is a 'good thing'...

Thanks...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2467831;
    I loved the goodbyes as well. I could swear that that was really the actor who was crying as he left. And what I loved (unlike when Tad did it on AMC) was the seemingly removal of the 4th wall when Clifton put his hands up in a square (like he was filming) and said "I will remember you all like this." I sobbed.
    And I will very much miss Dillon/Dillyn... I wonder why they cut his part back until he felt it necessary to leave.. (That is an assumption on my part...) He was the best young actor they have had in a long time... (Though Lulu and Georgie are no slouches..) Maybe it was less than his "classic" looks - or that he wasn't as buff as Logan? (The new younger actor on the block with great potential, I think...)

I hope the summer is fun, while personally waiting for Luke's return... I am delighted they have "finally" paired him with Tracey... She is the only one who can deal with him toe to toe, other than Helena, which would be just too creepy! And I like that she and Lulu have finally gotten on the same page...

I have to say I am sad they have taken Sam in the direction they have... I like the actress a LOT, but they are screwing with the character way too much...

Maybe they will get it all resolved this summer...

Was there a buzz that "BRENDA" will return for a bit???? Tell me I didn't dream it...

;0))

PK

Hmmmm they've mentioned Brenda a couple of times and that isn't usually done just because so, they might be!

I've never liked the Sam character and I'm so thrilled with everything happening! I wish they hadn't messed around with Lucky like they have. I don't understand why they would do that unless they are trying to put Jason and Liz together? Which, BTW, I've always thought would be his best pairing.

I love Tracey! Always have loved that character and agree that she is the only one who can handle acting with Luke and their scenes just crack me up. Now, if everybody could just stop obsessing over Laura. She's gone, let the character die for crying out loud!

There has been talk for a little while of Brenda returning... and the rumor has been that Rebecca Budig was going to take the role. But it's been months since I've heard that one.

Apparently Courtney is supposedly coming back.....

NO! NOT Courtney! Please not her! I hated the character, hated the actress! No!

Supposedly, "Jason" is leaving so who are they going to put Courtney with? Jax? (Jason rumor I've heard floating around and not some sort of spoiler or anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2468221;
    There has been talk for a little while of Brenda returning... and the rumor has been that Rebecca Budig was going to take the role. But it's been months since I've heard that one.

Apparently Courtney is supposedly coming back.....
    Courtney coming back from the grave, Hmmm... And GreenLee was recast on AMC, so it is really strange they would be considering her for Brenda... Well, maybe not... Perhaps she and what's his face are living on the west coast now... But... Nope... Nope... Buddig as Brenda is SO wrong on SO many levels...

I thought perhaps they were ACTUALLY talking about "Brenda" making a short appearance while Vegas is in hiatus... I suppose that is much too much to ask...

;0))

PK

I know..... I hated Courtney's character towards the end, too. Too whimpering and unpleasant.

And I wasn't a big fan of the Rebecca Budig recast rumor, either. But, like I said, I haven't heard that rumor in a few months so hopefully that one is done. I adore Vanessa Marcil and she is the only one that I would accept in the role, too.

I thought the Jason leaving wasn't supposed to be permanent??? *sniff*

Yeah, the Jason 'thing' is not the best news, but maybe things will change... Sometimes they simply run the rumors up the flagpole to see how many will salute - or take aim...

I'm thinking, if they toss Jason, the most intelligent brain damaged person on the planet , because of a money issue, they will slit their throats...

And on another note... They need to rehabilitate Rick! Why did they make him so evil? He has all the qualities of a leading man... And an emmy... USE HIM!

;0))

PK

I know! I cannot believe how they under use Rick, the actor is amazing and really quiet good looking. But they have destroyed that character and appear to be sending Lucky down the same path as well.

*grumbles*

They are seriously wasting Rick. Has anybody noticed that they like to take potentially strong leading men and turn them into Sonny/Jason haters?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2468354;
    I know! I cannot believe how they under use Rick, the actor is amazing and really quiet good looking. But they have destroyed that character and appear to be sending Lucky down the same path as well.

*grumbles*

They are seriously wasting Rick. Has anybody noticed that they like to take potentially strong leading men and turn them into Sonny/Jason haters?
    Sonny/Jason must have fantastic agents...

As much as I hate to say it, I am actually even "over" Sonny... He has had a long run as the "mob" heartthrob, but both he and Carley are pretty much over for me...

I think it's time to get into the younger people... And we know we will have the rest of the summer to do just that...

And to be honest, Jerry Jax/terrorist is one of the most interesting characters on the show at the moment... Maybe he and Alexis (another most under used actress!) can spice up the landscape a bit... (How funny is it they are SOOOO busy rehabilitating "him", while letting Rick swing in the breeze...)

AND... Actually, they have pretty well written all the character out of Liz, as well...

I suggest they relegate the GH writing to ANY college writing 101 class....

OK, mini rant over! And you can simply change the names as appropriate and repeat for the other two ABC soaps!

;0))

PK

+ Reply to Thread