+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I taped Friday's episode & just watched it this morning.
    I loved the Magic Milo dance with all the guys. Lots of fun. It did make me wonder whatever happened to Milo though. I always liked him. I wished he was on screen more.
    TJ is growing up to be a nice looking young man, not just another kid anymore.

Looking forward to taping & watching the whole hour of this coming week's shows until the Nurses' Ball is over. The Ball is so much fun.
    ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Haven't posted in awhile because my computer died. I am really enjoying the Nurses Ball and agree Dr. Orbecht's number was really good. I'm glad Maxie's boyfriend (which I don't think will be her boyfriend for much longer) decided it was okay to attend. I think Maxie and Nathan will make a striking couple when they do get together. I do think it will happen as he seems to be opening up her eyes to the things that she does miss.

Miss Scarlet I agree about the Magic Milo dance and wish he were on screen more often too.

I wonder how long Ava will have to be away before it is safe for her to return?

I am very familiar with Ron Moss from the B&B. I know he has his own band and supposedly left to concentrate more on that. I was surprised when I read he was going to GH, but then I read that his wife said he would be on just for a short time which I thought might mean an appearance at the Nurse's Ball. Guess we will see if he stays longer then that.

So that's the Ron Moss you guys were talking about? The bass player for Player! it should be interesting to see how he fits into the show, or if he does.

I think it's hilarious that SO MANY fans were flipping out because they decided Ronn Moss was coming back to play Blackie Parrish. It was all "How DARE Ron Carlivati do that to the fans and to John Stamos!?" It was all torches and pitchforks. Hilarious.

I totally forgot that RM was in Player. He looked super old trying to look young. I thought the band sounded pretty good, especially in contrast to all the other "singing" acts at the Ball.

I doubt he's doing more than just a guest appearance. I'll be surprised if he sticks around. Seems like a one-off to me.

I know some posters here like him, but Spencer bugs the hell out of me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was at "Mr. Moss" 's appearance on the show after all that to do. I think it is pretty clear it was a one off. Was Ronn Moss' gray haired band supposed to be something an early grade school girl would have heard of?

I thought Brad did a pretty good job--but then I like country music.
    I liked Kiki and Sam's song as well, which I think I heard for the first time a few weeks ago on Glee... show's how in it I am. Sam has a great figure but that was NOT a flattering outfit ... made her look positively chunky, which I don't think she is. I always thinks she looks so young, but when you put her on a stage with a bunch of actresses like Kiki and Molly who really are...and with that heavy make up...nope, not a good contrast. Suddenly she just looked "good for her age".
    Who was the act who is supposedly coming soon to Haunted Star or something...the Hispanic guy? Did he win American Idol or The Voice or something? I"ve never heard of him and can't think why they would put a total unknown on the show. I didn't like his song, too downbeat, literally, but his singing seemed ok.

Way to go, Ned! Wonder if Fluke will be able to hold it together with his new bride and keep up the pretense without the reward dangling in front of him. He doesn't seem very good at delayed reinforcement!

Way to make it obvious that Levi is not long for Maxie's world with all the glances at Nathan.

And while Epiphany may have been over the top, I'm so glad they got rid of the ventriloquist act...I just hate those.

I thought Player was OK, but didn't begin to compare to Rick Springfield last year. Maybe that's because he's also a GH alumni. Plus, I always loved Jessie's Girl.
    Other than Obrecht's Cabaret take-off, I'm pretty unimpressed with the singing this year, but it's still fun to watch the Nurses' Ball.

I wish this whole little kid love triangle would die a quick death. It's painful to watch small children behaving like that & I'm just sick of it. The kids are all good enough actors, but they belong in kid supporting roles in storylines, doing kid stuff, not in love triangles.
    I was enjoying the kid tango though. That was cute.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, just awkward enough to be believable. And having seen great 8 year old dancers I have to believe that was due to direction and acting.
    Thank heavens they didn't give Emma a dress with a plunging neckline.

I thought Player was OK, but didn't begin to compare to Rick Springfield last year. Maybe that's because he's also a GH alumni. Plus, I always loved Jessie's Girl
    I always loved that song as well. My DIL has always watched GH and is a huge Rick Springfield fan. She and a group of her friends still go to see him when he plays in the Cleveland area. I guess he still does tours as she went to one about a year ago.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but PWS you cracked me up when you said at least they didn't put Emma in a plunging neckline.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, wait 'til you see it---it's what you can only call, little girl sexy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm going to be TVless for a week---counting on you all to keep me up to date until I can get to On Demand!

+ Reply to Thread