+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I am so surprised that there was no Emmy nom for GH.
    KAREN

I was shocked that One Life to Live received a nomination. They've been off the air for soooo long. Yes, quite surprising that GH did not receive a nomination, although I'm happy a number of the actors did.

Counted me in as surprised too there was no nod for GH. I think they have been doing stellar work! They've really paid attention - and homage - to the history of the show, which is great for us long time fans. And the stories (for the most part) have been interesting and well paced. Plus, there's finally some romance back on the show!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Could they have been more obvious today about who Detective Nathan's father is?
    When Det N was asking Obrecht & she kept brushing him off, they kept cutting back & forth to scenes of "him". Every time she gave him a brush off answer they cut over for a short scene. Then back again to Obrecht/Nathan. Then when she said something about it again, they cut over to "him" for a short scene again.
    The only thing left for the show to do is have a flashing red arrow and a caption saying "Here! Here, everyone! Look. Here's the guy they're talking about." Maybe have "him" wearing a shirt saying "Detective Nathan's Dad".

C'mon GH. Try using a little subtlety next time.
    karna68, PWS and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

OMG I am soooooo excited!

I just read on FB that Michelle Stafford ex Phyllis Newman of Y&R has joined the cast of GH as NINA!!!

I am out of town but I think she started TODAY!!!!

One of many reasons I left Y&R and came to GH!!!
    KAREN

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You didn't miss much....a blonde older woman lying in a coma, who in the last 2 seconds wakes up and as her eyes pop open she says, "Silas!" No dry throat croaking, etc.... Wonder if Sam will be quite so supportive of Silas' love for Nina now....
    Why would Nina's mom think Nathan would keep her secret so she could continue her scam?

I'm really turned off by Maxie's boyfriend....what a drip...not even good looking, in my opinion, and I"m usually a total sucker for Aussie accents. Did love the "where's your accent gone" discussion with Mac though! Lulu was pulling such a prune face I was actually surprised she was willing to be friends again with Maxie.

Sabrina and Britt hugging---she's really getting a makeover...

NO Emmy nomination for GH? What the heck? For the 50th anniversary year? All the comebacks?
    Katydyd and ilja like this.

blah blah blah

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/ronn-moss-gh

I am sorry but as a long time TB&TB viewer, RM is a C- actor at best. smh at GH for hiring him.
    TB&TB fired him after he demanded all this money from them. They were done enabling him.
    His wife then took to Twitter to rip apart TB&TB.

Gawd. Just go away. Geez.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    blah blah blah

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/ronn-moss-gh

I am sorry but as a long time TB&TB viewer, RM is a C- actor at best. smh at GH for hiring him.
    TB&TB fired him after he demanded all this money from them. They were done enabling him.
    His wife then took to Twitter to rip apart TB&TB.

Gawd. Just go away. Geez.
    Never heard of the guy. He looks kind of like a transvestite. Not that I have anything against transvestites or anything.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Oh, Gawd.... This show's cast is already overinflated. Why did they hire another retread?? Enough!
    momrek06 likes this.

I've heard of him, man he's had way too much work done. Who is he going to play?
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread