Like Tree954Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Ah, right! Thanks!
    karna68 likes this.

Isn't Sabrina's newborn baby going to need a blood transfusion to live thus requiring us to find out who is the real baby daddy?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, unless Carlos is being rewritten as the kind of rapist who rapes very drunk girls I think there's no doubt who the daddy is....but of course soaps do sometimes rewrite history. But so far his attitude towards Sabrina has always been good, and even his more "old fashioned" moments are the chivalrous kind of sexism, not not the cave man kind.

We found out yesterday that the baby weighs 1 lb. 10 ou., which I think is 738 grams....all the neonatal survival tables are in grams. Babies between 700 and 800 grams have about a 88% survival rate, BUT they also have a 84% morbidity rate, meaning some kind of severe problem. The usual one is respiratory, but there can be brain damage, retinal damage, etc. So the survival odds are not bad, but survival in what kind of shape, that would be more the question in the real world.

OK - I've been out of town for a while so I have two questions... Why did Ava and Sonny sleep together? Do we know who caused the car accident? Why would it be a warning?
    Count your blessings!

Ava saw Morgan hugging Kiki. Sonny is being haunted by AJ so they fell together to console each other. We don't know who caused the wreck. Ava warned Carlos that she would hurt Sabrina if he ratted her out about AJ & connie's murder, on the other hand Luke warned Nicolas' kid they he would hurt Emma if he told Sonny what his plans were. And so it goes!

Thanks, razorbacker!
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re Ava and Sonny---Ava was also saying to Sonny, you think you are the only one with ghosts? I've done bad things, terrible things, sometimes I'd do anything to drive them out of my head just for a few minutes (or maybe Sonny said it)---but you got the impression they basically had sex just so they could stop thinking about the people they've killed for a few minutes, and regretted it almost instantly. It got extremely intense before they started grabbing at each other.
    Plus Ava was upset about Kiki, and upset that she was being jealous of her own daughter.
    Then they heard Morgan calling Ava, got completely dressed before he came into the crypt, and yet he instantly said, what's going on? YOU HAD SEX! Guess he's psychic.

Re Carlos... before he heard about the car wreck he told Franco that Ava had sent him to kill AJ, but not why. Then he heard that Sabrina had been hurt and clammed up as he thought Ava was following through on her threat. Franco also knows that Ava threatened Sabrina and the baby....Carlos thought he'd get out and go protect them from Ava in exchange for what Carlos told him. But now Carlos is too scared, and Franco and Carly have only half the story, which they were about to tell Anna when Carlos confessed.

We don't really know if Ava ordered the car crash or if Luke did or what... could be either or neither. Ava is letting Carlos think she did it, but it's not clear if she did.
    I lost most of the first half hour today due to the NBA scandal...which I admit I was interested in, but I would have settled for a script on the bottom of the screen and a follow up later. Sigh.

I think fake Luke told Mr. Hunky mobster that the car accident was no accident.

Perhaps Morgan knew they had just made love because Ava's face was rather sweaty and her make-up wasn't perfect and he has seen what she looks like after before. I thought they both looked just enough flushed and breathy to be obvious to me anyway.

Mr. Hunky cop told Britt that he's her bro and it was kinda cute how they kept looking at each other as they were walking away. I think they both need a sibling.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Nina's alive! We didn't see THAT coming!
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I still want to know what happened to Nina's baby....Nathan was too young to ask or notice at the time....and no one has asked if she succeeded in aborting the fetus with her drugs.

I have to agree with Dr. O. that those are two very good looking people---they look enough similar to each other to be quite believable siblings... but also to be attractive to each other.

Boy, Morgan is not thinking his revenge through....Julian is certainly going to wonder why he cares so little for how he is blowing Sonny's plot out of the water...."just" to get even with just Ava.... And even for Morgan this is a bit over the top---she cheated on you and you want her killed? Because two seconds thought would tell him that that's what's going to happen most likely--after all, he believed Julian when Julian threatened his family. I realize Morgan goes over the top in general when his love life is damaged (e.g., sleep with your wife's mom), but this time he isn't even drunk. I guess it's the cumulative damage to his self esteem.

+ Reply to Thread