+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Thanks, karna68! Looking forward to today's show...between Ava being attractive AND his minion's partner/sister you'd think something might slip.
    karna68 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Fluke slithers away again.

Now was that car crash aimed at Emma or Sabrina? Or was it just an accident? Will Sabrina lose the baby? (If so, what a tough role to play if you are pregnant yourself--I was thinking that maybe she already delivered and that's why she wasn't on screen for so long, but I haven't seen anything in SOD about that) Will both Sabrina and Emma be hurt---Patrick will go nuts running from one to the other. And if Emma is hurt will he ever forgive Robin for being away?
    Not sure what the point of possibly killing your leverage is at this point....maybe it's meant to be a minor fender bender as a warning, but Sabrina goes to the hospital to be sure the baby is ok... although if that's all it is, why is Anna talking to Nathan about it? Maybe she has to leave to go pick up Emma so Patrick can stay with Sabrina, and she's leaving him in charge since Dante is home with Rocco's earache?

Not sure who the crash was aimed at but I think you're right that maybe it's just a warning. LOVED seeing Ava shaking in her boots! Cannot wait to see her knocked off her high horse!

Regardless of Ava's motives and activities, whether you like her or hate her, she's currently my favorite actress on the show. I think her facial expressions are spot on in every scene. She portrays every emotion to the fullest. A person can read her mind as to what she's thinking by looking at her face. Great job! I also love the clothes she wears. They're gorgeous and she has the figure to go with them.

Yeah I can't stand her. I don't deny her facial expressions, it's what she does with her mouth, she can contort it all kinds of ways, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Yeah I can't stand her. I don't deny her facial expressions, it's what she does with her mouth, she can contort it all kinds of ways, lol!
    I admit she plays the part well, but that bird mouth drives me absolutely nuts. I can't stand looking at it.
    karna68 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I admit she plays the part well, but that bird mouth drives me absolutely nuts. I can't stand looking at it.
    I can't stand looking at it but it's all I CAN look at watching her, lol!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I totally agree about the clothes---Ava has the body and carriage to pull of some fantastic outfits.
    ilja likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Of course Ava is fashionable. She's a designer. No, wait . . . she WAS a designer, but that was back when she was "Carly" and the soap was As The World Turns.

You are right though . . . She does have the body for wearing beautiful clothes.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Maura West aka AVA does have an amazing figure and she is the mother of FIVE children!

I have followed her from ATWT to Y&R and now on GH!

I love what she brings to a Soap!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread