+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree940Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I finally saw it. Way to go Kiki.

I love Spencer's speech impediment. I think he's adorable. Cameron, who I want to like more is kind of boring. Of course, that is the way they've written him but still the little actor that plays Spencer is so out there, I love him.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I haven't watched GH closely for a few weeks now. Are Patrick and Sabrina getting back together? I turned the tv on today, and caught the very end of the show, and it showed Patrick talking to her.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Wasn't that great ilja - he so deserved it and then some. I was so cheering Kiki on when she let Fluke have it. I agree I love Spencer. He is just adorable and such a great little actor.

PWS thanks for the info on the actor who plays Luke. I must be remembering wrong about what I thought had to do with the contracts of both the actors who play Laura (Genie Francis) and Luke (Anthony Geary).

Off topic, but how great that he lives in Holland part of the year. We have a friend who was born in Holland and came to the US to go to college and ended up staying. This was several years ago, but his mom and sister still live there so he, his wife and daughter make at least one trip a year to visit. He is a fantastic photographer and his pictures just make you want to visit. It is just beautiful.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

angelic_one, we haven't seen Sabrina in weeks either until the last couple of days. She appeared when she was meeting Patrick for the ultrasound when they learned they were having a son--he had a stand off with Carlos over who was going in with her (as the daddy he won, Sabrina's choice). This stuff with Emma asking her to the recital was the first time Sabrina's been at the house.

Jaceegirl--it may be in Tony G.'s contract that he only works X months, but if so it's my impression that that's the way he wants it.

Spencer is a brat (really, calling Cameron a townie? What is Emma?), but the actor who plays him is doing a great job---he has really long speeches full of words that are not in the average child's vocabulary, and he pulls them off completely naturally. The writers make him sound just like a mini Nicholas in his speech patterns, which is perfect given that he doesn't interact much with other children and also clearly admires and tries to emulate his dad (even if he has to work a lot on the classism that his dad criticizes in him). That said Spencer is being played as a very strong personality---it would be great if they could let Emma and Spencer grow up with the show as Robin did and not give them a case of SORAS. Both actors are doing a good job. So is the actor who plays Cameron, but he's been given much less to work with, so harder to judge his skills.

I watched part of today's episode and am still trying to catch up with last week's episodes....

Put me in the "Spencer's speech impediment is freaking annoying" category. I have to mute the kid. UGH.

I'm sure they audition TONS of actors for every role. Is that guy the best they could do for Maxie's new boytoy? He's gross. If the hair's not a wig, then WTF? If it is, well, WHY would they do that? There's NO contest between him and Nathan.

SO...who's behind the Luke mask? Faison in lifts? Jerry Jacks? A Cassadine? Helena? Anything's possible in Port Chuckles.

When did Patrick turn into a hipster?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I've gone from finding Spencer's personality concerning to loving the kid because I realize he's not real. The actor and the character held his own with Tony Geary. Good for him!

Patrick looks like he badly needs a shower and a shave. I don't find his new look attractive...at all.
    Miss Scarlet and ilja like this.

I don't care for Patrick's new look either, tinderbox. (Thanks for the update, PWS. )
    ilja likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I agree, Patrick needs to clean up!
    Miss Scarlet and ilja like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Argh... we had some breaking news that went right over some crucial scenes...did Spencer knuckle under to Fluke? Or pretend to? He doesn't seem to have yet been able to spit out to Sonny or Tracy what Fluke said that he overheard.
    And do we know what kind of trap Ned is setting for FLuke with Kiki as bait? the preview looked like he was coming on to Ava while Tracy was watching....

Spencer almost told Sonny, he told him that he and Luke were talking about him but of course Luke put a spin on it to make it look like it wasn't as bad as it was. Spencer looked scared then Nikolas came and took him out of there. He got back to Windemere and Cameron said he was going to Emma's recital but maybe you saw that. Ned just said he was going to set a trap and maybe he saw Luke with Ava and knew Luke would pull something so he decided to let Tracy see.

+ Reply to Thread