+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm going to be gone for a week and just realized I'm not bothered by missing GH. They've gone into a story phase filled with people I don't care about... Obrecht and kind, faux Luke, Sabrina. I'll jump back in when it's convenient and new storylines involve my interest.
    Count your blessings!

For someone who has loved Luke since she was a teenager, I'm sure not enjoying this faux Luke. He's is gross and disgusting. It's a shame the writers are making Tracy so gullible. She is not stupid but this storyline sure is pushing the limits. When something becomes unwatchable on a TV show then they are obviously going in the wrong direction.
    karna68 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    For someone who has loved Luke since she was a teenager, I'm sure not enjoying this faux Luke. He's is gross and disgusting. It's a shame the writers are making Tracy so gullible. She is not stupid but this storyline sure is pushing the limits. When something becomes unwatchable on a TV show then they are obviously going in the wrong direction.
    You and me both. I keep wanting faux Luke to be exposed & to find out what they've done with our real Luke. I was hoping Ned could figure it out.
    I also don't like what they're doing with Tracy. Granted, she's a sucker for love, but she's never been dumb like this. When Luke threatened to call the whole thing off, I so wanted her to say "If that's how you feel fine, then you clearly don't want to marry me. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out."
    Tracy's never been a doormat.
    ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I realized I haven't checked this thread in awhile and came in to see those of you that have watched for a long time had figured out who fake Luke was. Reading back it looks like no one still knows who he is. I guess even if you had I wouldn't know who he was anyway because I haven't watched long enough to know the older characters. I can't stand this fake Luke and boy was I happy to see Kiki do what she did to him today - so deserved and what a pig!!!

It was nice to see Ned who I normally see on DOOL as Justin and was wondering why he hadn't been on for awhile. He just came back for his son's wedding so I'm guessing he finished taping for GH. I like Tracy and can't believe she let him get away without signing the pre-nup. He hasn't even gone to see his grandson yet and you would think LuLu would notice the difference in him and I'm surprised she isn't wondering why he hasn't been there.

Looks like Spencer is going to spill the beans to him since Uncle Sonny yelled for him to go away. I wonder how he is going to handle that situation. I hope Spencer pretends to buy whatever story fake Luke tells him, but still tries to get someone to finally believe him. If he could get together with Kiki I'm sure she would.

I agree with all of you who are loving Ghost AJ and wished they had written him better while he was there. I know he is going to the Bold and the Beautiful, but that soap has been written so bad for quite some time now I don't have much hope for what they will do for him on that one. Right now I watch GH, DOOL, B&B and Y&R. B&B and Y&R are terrible these days. I gave them both up and then recently checked them out again, but I'm so bored I am going to stop yet again. Believe me GH and DOOL are so much better.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 04-19-2014 at 03:00 AM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If they have Spencer pretending to buy Fluke's story I'll be amazed. He's being written as a very bright but also very entitled brat -- the kind of kid who does not believe that anyone could or would hurt him because he's mostly around adults who kowtow to him. About the only time we've seen him show some sensible fear was around the alleged chupacabra, which was not a person. But he's fearless around people because only his dad ever slaps him down. It's not so much that he's brave as that it never occurs to him a person would hurt him, because he's wearing the princely armor, as it were. The only way he would pretend to buy Fluke's story would be if he saw doing so as part of some grander plot he had going. Or at least that's the way he's been written so far....I'm assuming they'll be consistent, which could be a false assumption!
    Haven't watched yesterday's tape yet, looking forward to seeing what Kiki did!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If they have Spencer pretending to buy Fluke's story I'll be amazed. He's being written as a very bright but also very entitled brat -- the kind of kid who does not believe that anyone could or would hurt him because he's mostly around adults who kowtow to him. About the only time we've seen him show some sensible fear was around the alleged chupacabra, which was not a person. But he's fearless around people because only his dad ever slaps him down. It's not so much that he's brave as that it never occurs to him a person would hurt him, because he's wearing the princely armor, as it were. The only way he would pretend to buy Fluke's story would be if he saw doing so as part of some grander plot he had going. Or at least that's the way he's been written so far....I'm assuming they'll be consistent, which could be a false assumption!
    Haven't watched yesterday's tape yet, looking forward to seeing what Kiki did!
    The kid who plays Spencer is quite the good child actor. He's very convincing in his role & his line delivery is excellent.
    PWS, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The kid who plays Spencer is quite the good child actor. He's very convincing in his role & his line delivery is excellent.
    He is but you think they would work on the speech impediment or whatever he has.

If they have Spencer pretending to buy Fluke's story I'll be amazed
    PWS I only meant pretending to fake Luke that he buys whatever fake Luke is going to pedal to him. I agree he is written way to smart to really buy it. That is why I said if there were any way he could get together with Kiki the both of them together might get Nikolas to believe Spencer. I also agree he is quite the actor and I hope by now you have seen what Kiki did to fake Luke.

I'm not sure if Spencer and Kiki have been on screen together, but she is going to let Morgan know the latest happening so maybe Morgan will tell Sonny and then Sonny may finally open the door for Spencer and hear him out.

One other question about fake Luke or Luke in general. Isn't the actor who plays the part only allowed to film so many episodes and that was why we only saw Laura and him now and then? I don't remember the last time Laura was on, but I thought both of them could only film so many episodes. Now Luke has been on for quite some time. Does anyone know what happened regarding that?

What day was it that Kiki did whatever it was she did to Luke?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Friday---she took him down and left him hobbling out the door.

I don't think there's a limit on "Luke"'s appearances---but he only works about half the year now... lives in Holland the rest of the time if I recall correctly...but that's his choice. I'm pretty sure they'll take as many appearances as he will give them. But I agree, he's been on a lot, so when he's exposed as Fluke I expect he will disappear again... and Tracy won't know where Luke is... just my guess.
    Genie Francis was only scheduled to be on for a short time.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread