+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Unfortunately I don't and Hulu has stopped showing it the next day. I generally just read a thorough recap online.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Unfortunately I don't and Hulu has stopped showing it the next day. I generally just read a thorough recap online.
    My sister watches on You Tube.
    Gutmutter likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I lost part to a power outage due to wind, and part to the marathon coverage....we've had a lot here due to not being so far from Boston I assume. Some very moving stuff I agree. And some loon apparently put two backpacks out, one with a rice cooker full of confetti, the other with camera equipment in it (maybe that one was just lost--makes no sense)...has a website with the younger bomber's pic on it---went to FIT (F for Fashion)---maybe it is some tasteless piece of performance art... They blew up the backpacks.
    But back to GH....I'm hoping On Demand has the whole thing tomorrow... Was nice to see Ned again, and that he wants Tracy to have a prenup before she marries this faux Luke. (Fuke? Fauke?)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Was nice to see Ned again, and that he wants Tracy to have a prenup before she marries this faux Luke. (Fuke? Fauke?)
    He's a Fluke
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I love Bloody Ghost AJ!
    He's so much more fun to watch than living AJ ever was, what little we saw of him. I love his confidence & sarcasm. Why the heck couldn't the writers have written him more like this when he was living? You can tell the actor is having fun with this, something I never saw in him playing living AJ.
    PWS, momrek06, Katydyd and 2 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

LOLOL "Bloody Ghost AJ"!!!!!!

KAREN

PWS
    FORT Fogey

SO agree about how much more fun this AJ is than he was beore--strong, funny, confident, and presumably sober---that's someone who might really have attracted Elizabeth. Toned down just slightly, that's how they are writing Ned. Who probably can't stay long due to other commitments (just guessing because he's on another show).

I will lose a lot of respect for Tracy if she gets manipulated into passing on the prenup. She looked very nice today I thought. And Sabrina looked lovely. Hmmm, maybe my opinion of the women's looks is being affected by whether I'm watching on our "hi def" TV or the regular one.

And I agree, let's call what we hope is a faux Luke, Fluke. They must have pumped Luke full of drugs at the hospital to get him to spill all this detail to Fluke. He even seems to know what Tracy likes in bed. Although if Fluke turns out to be cousin Bill E. I guess he did learn some of the ins and outs when he was around before.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    SO agree about how much more fun this AJ is than he was beore--strong, funny, confident, and presumably sober---that's someone who might really have attracted Elizabeth. Toned down just slightly, that's how they are writing Ned. Who probably can't stay long due to other commitments (just guessing because he's on another show).

I will lose a lot of respect for Tracy if she gets manipulated into passing on the prenup. She looked very nice today I thought. And Sabrina looked lovely. Hmmm, maybe my opinion of the women's looks is being affected by whether I'm watching on our "hi def" TV or the regular one.

And I agree, let's call what we hope is a faux Luke, Fluke. They must have pumped Luke full of drugs at the hospital to get him to spill all this detail to Fluke. He even seems to know what Tracy likes in bed. Although if Fluke turns out to be cousin Bill E. I guess he did learn some of the ins and outs when he was around before.
    Ned is on DOOL. I always thought he looked an awful lot like a younger Doug Williams. And that they really dropped the ball when they didn't have him be Doug's son. Doug did have son many, many years ago who went off canvas as an infant & was never spoken about again.

As for Bill E, I have no idea who he is, but all I could think when I read this was Bill Engvall.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I love ghost AJ too! And can't stand Levi, ew.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I love ghost AJ too! And can't stand Levi, ew.
    That is an excellent usage of the truth pillow.
    karna68, PWS and Katydyd like this.

+ Reply to Thread