+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

His no longer Mother told him his Mother is Obrecht & that Britt is his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    His no longer Mother told him his Mother is Obrecht & that Britt is his sister.
    That was it? I could have sworn there was something about Nina too.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I lost the train of what they were talking about for a minute. My daughter called & I was trying to watch & talk to her at the same time.
    What I seemed to pick up was that Nathan found out that his "mother" isn't his mother. And his Nina isn't his sister. And that neither of them are his "mother's" children. Is that right?

Did he find out that Obrecht is his mother? That Britt is his sister? Who Nina's birth parents are? How 'bout any other children/sibling in the mix? Who's his father? Plus how did all this child switching come about?

I really need to pay better attention to this show. Maybe next time I'll just let the cell phone ring to voice mail.
    Yeah, who needs family anyway, when we have the families on GH!

Nothing was said about Nina, except that she is dead (but so far we only have one person's word on this, her mom's). No one EXACTLY said that the fetus died, so the option is still open that Nathan has a niece or nephew already walking around, about the age of, say, Kiki. Although my impression is that Kiki is over 21 (unlike Morgan) and Silas keeps saying that Nina went into a coma 20 years ago, when she wasn't visibly pregnant--so the kid would probably be a little under 21, unless there was a forged birth certificate--certainly possible with this crowd!

So Nathan now knows that he was adopted by his aunt, that Nina was his first cousin, not his sister, that Britt is his sister, and that Dr. O. is his bio mom.

Dr. O. and her sister were apparently born in Switzerland, and her sister at least originally had the last name Westbourne. I'm assuming Dr. O. also had that name, or else why would Britt have it? For some reason both sisters changed their names, one to West and the other to Olbrecht, why is yet unknown. Then sister (Witch) West moved to America and lost her accent and snagged a rich guy and had Nina. About 15 or so years later she adopts Nathan because Dr. O. can't keep him (my guess is because his dad was not Faison, but Victor Cas., but that's just a guess, and Dr. O. got the chance to follow Faison somewhere if she had no kid--I'm guessing that neither Faison nor Victor [or whoever his dad is] know of Nathan's existence). Nathan's adoptive dad for some reason takes against both him and his wife... we don't know why...maybe she tried to pass Nathan off as hers and his somehow?.... and leaves all his money to Nina. I'm assuming said adoptive dad is dead and the money has passed to Nina, in trust with who knows who handling the trust. Maybe some answers will pop up when we find out what mother West's leverage is.

All totally clear, right?

And, as an aside, other than his accent I can't stand Maxie's new guy--I'm with Nathan in wanting to punch him out. He's not even that cute, and I like guys with long hair. If you are getting in a topless competition with Nathan you need to bring it, fella. The towel he's always wearing looks more like a sarong than a sexy towel.

Sabrina's back, looking like she swallowed a beach ball but otherwise gained not an ounce. Pregnant women everywhere are hating you, Sabrina---especially knowing you really ARE pregant!
    It's a little hard to believe that Sonny will speak up to save an innocent Carlos from being framed for AJ's murder---hope thay are not going there....

Yeppers, Sabrina is looking fine as frog's hair. Will Nicolas ever admit to himself that Britt is for him?
    ilja likes this.

I don't know if I've ever seen a more beautiful pregnant woman than the actress that plays Sabrina. Wow, she's even prettier pregnant than not. That's amazing.

Miss Scarlet and PWS, y'all are cracking me up.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

All our stations are non-stop Boston marathon coverage. No GH for me today.
    Count your blessings!

Thanks for the detailed description, PWS.
    You're right. Who needs family when we have GH? The problem would be trying to explain that to my children.

To clarify my post above - all stations are on the Boston Marathon anniversary of the bombings ceremonies. It has actually been very moving. Missing a day of GH is a small price for the perspective of this coverage. Carry on (but let me know what happened). This year's marathon is on Monday.
    BOSTON STRONG!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    To clarify my post above - all stations are on the Boston Marathon anniversary of the bombings ceremonies. It has actually been very moving. Missing a day of GH is a small price for the perspective of this coverage. Carry on (but let me know what happened). This year's marathon is on Monday.
    BOSTON STRONG!
    I agree completely. I joke about the importance of my GH, but some things in life are far more important or newsworthy. I don't mind pre-emption for important stuff.
    I'll be watching the Marathon on Monday.

Our local ABC didn't switch to Boston coverage until 1:35. So we got most of the show, but the entire thing is On Demand or Watch ABC if you have either of those services.

+ Reply to Thread