+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1179Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Oh that makes sense PWS! I was assuming the child was already born....or in the process. I wasn't really serious about Sabrina, but I could see Obrecht having saved that last embryo for sure And yes, it's frustrating that no one ever really gets serious jail time...but honestly, think about all the characters that have crossed the line and committed illegal acts: Sonny, Alexis, Obrecht, Michael, Carly, Lulu, Luke, Maxie, Duke, Shawn....maybe they could do a spin-off called "All My Convicts"
    Johnny Zacara has been away for quite awhile....

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I must say, Britt played a drunk really well today. She was on her game.
    I thought she was terrible. I remember something George Clooney said when he was on Inside the Actors Studio: drunk people try to act sober. Just like most people try NOT to cry. I thought Britt acted like she was drunk. It was OTT.

I missed the last maybe 30 minutes of Friday's episode. I've got to watch it before Monday.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I like Obrecht too. Of course, I like OTT acting plus I can't wait to see more juicy scenes between Obrecht and Gary Ewing's mistress.
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought she was terrible. I remember something George Clooney said when he was on Inside the Actors Studio: drunk people try to act sober. Just like most people try NOT to cry. I thought Britt acted like she was drunk. It was OTT.

I missed the last maybe 30 minutes of Friday's episode. I've got to watch it before Monday.
    Well you missed Britt at her drunken best. No wonder you thought she was terrible...

By the way as to the subject of no one getting serious jail time, Stephen Lars is also up the river & has been for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I like Obrecht too. Of course, I like OTT acting plus I can't wait to see more juicy scenes between Obrecht and Gary Ewing's mistress.

PWS and ilja like this.
    KAREN

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Johnny Zacara has been away for quite awhile....
    I'm so tempted to say that maybe Johnny is taking care of his and Maxie's baby, and then I remember, no, these are real people with real names....

Well, I concede.....I guess some people do get punished - but only if either the actor wants out - or the writers can't figure out what to do with them. And lest we forget, poor Blackie has been in jail for what - 30 years now?
    PWS and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Poor detective West, the next thing he is going to find out is that he is his own Grandma.
    Imperfect1 and Miss Scarlet like this.

I really loved Friday's twists....and I am starting to like Brit's mom. Yay for GH writers!
    Katydyd likes this.
    You can do it!

I lost the train of what they were talking about for a minute. My daughter called & I was trying to watch & talk to her at the same time.
    What I seemed to pick up was that Nathan found out that his "mother" isn't his mother. And his Nina isn't his sister. And that neither of them are his "mother's" children. Is that right?

Did he find out that Obrecht is his mother? That Britt is his sister? Who Nina's birth parents are? How 'bout any other children/sibling in the mix? Who's his father? Plus how did all this child switching come about?

I really need to pay better attention to this show. Maybe next time I'll just let the cell phone ring to voice mail.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread