+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Maybe Britt is really Heather and Scotty's daughter..LOL

The way they switch around the parentage of kids on GH, Britt probably isn't even Obrecht's biological child. I'm not sure GH would go there with an incest story. They may leave the bar together, but then stop short of anything else, especially now that we know that Nathan is Obrecht's son.

Nope, he's Obrecht and Victor Cassadine's son Gotta be. Gives Obrecht, Nathan and Britt ties to PC families. And, since Nathan and Nic would be cousins through the father...there's none of that icky incest stuff with Britt and Nic at least Maybe Obrecht was young, Victor never knew she was pregnant, and the Cassadine's threatened to take away the baby and that's why she gave him up. It would explain why she she hates the Cassadine's. Other than Victor, she never has a nice word about that family!
    PWS likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I must say, Britt played a drunk really well today. She was on her game.
    ilja likes this.

I think she makes an ugly drunk.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Holy schmoses what a week! First Obrecht and Nina's mom are sister's, then Nathan is Obrecht's son, and now Dante and Lulu's other child???? Talk about not seeing that one coming........
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, DANTE's other child at least... it wasn't clear if that was a you singular or a you plural. So maybe the other embryo was not a washout? Is it preserved somewhere? As Britt certainly didn't carry it to term.

And yeah, what a week. I agree, Katydyd, Nathan may turn out to be Victor's son....that he never knew about. Clearly they had a fling back in the day, even if Faison is her true love. I also saw in SOD that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor is returning for at least a while

I agree both that Britt was well played as a drunk and that she wasn't an attractive one, as much as such a pretty woman can ever be unattractive--maybe a message there.

So it looks like there was no incest....

Not yet, but it's fun how they're flirting with the concept.
    If this "other child" of Dante's gets Obrecht back into circulation, I will tear out all my hair.
    Count your blessings!

I, ummm....I'm kinda enjoying Obrecht these days I hope if there really is another child out there that it belongs to both Lulu and Dante. I guess since there were two embryos left Obrecht could have lied that the first one didn't take. But then who was/is carrying the child? What, did Obrecht knock out Sabrina and secretly implant her??? Of course, if the writers want to avoid a Sabrina/Patrick offspring that would be a helluva way to do it
    PWS and ilja like this.
    Desiderata

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm liking Dr. O. as well, what makes me tear my hair out is that the lack of consequences is SO unrealistic.... Even if Dante is willing to trade her freedom for his embryo I'm not sure he can...he could break her out of jail but I don't think he could get the charges dropped even if Liz and Nic agree. He could get Lulu to not press charges for kidnapping I guess, but at some point the police take the decision out of your hands...
    I love the idea what Sabrina is carrying the embryo, but unless she snuck into Carlos' room to implant it when Sabrina was passed out I don't know when it happened...and you need the correct timing. More likely is that Dr. O. has it in a freezer in the place where Victor is keeping Jason and his family.
    Katydyd likes this.

Oh that makes sense PWS! I was assuming the child was already born....or in the process. I wasn't really serious about Sabrina, but I could see Obrecht having saved that last embryo for sure And yes, it's frustrating that no one ever really gets serious jail time...but honestly, think about all the characters that have crossed the line and committed illegal acts: Sonny, Alexis, Obrecht, Michael, Carly, Lulu, Luke, Maxie, Duke, Shawn....maybe they could do a spin-off called "All My Convicts"
    Desiderata

+ Reply to Thread