+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1170Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I go home for lunch & watch GH, so I almost always miss the first 15-20 minutes. I plan it a little late so I can watch up to the end. If I have any errands to do on my lunchbreak unfortunately my GH watching pays the price, so sometimes I miss more.
    That's why I'm often confused when I watch the show. If anything happens at the very beginning of the episode, there's a very good chance I didn't see it. That leads to a bit of confusion.

During particularly big storylines, I sometimes tape so I won't miss important stuff. But I don't want to load up my To-Be-Watched stuff any more than necessary.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I watch pretty much every day and I'm pretty sure they haven't ever gotten together. Yet. Now "today" they might, both drowning their sorrows at the bar... Loved the preview..."your mom sounds as bad as my mom" comment!
    Not sure why Nathan's "adoptive" dad would disown Nathan and his wife just because his wife took in her sister's kid. Maybe he didn't want stuff to go to someone who is not his "blood", so that explains Nathan, but why would you get that mad at your wife because she did something charitable? And yet that was the implication...
    So who is Nathan's dad??? Not Faison, and that's why he got bounced? There was all that stuff about Britt not being a son, so she didn't "count", and here's Nathan, a son. If he was Faison's Dr. O. would have used him to snare Faison, no? And was he born before or after Britt? They certainly do look alike in coloring...ditto for Prince Nic, so maybe Britt will be attracted to him. Hopefully she's too hung up on Nic to have a one night stand with Nathan even if drunk. Besides, where could they go for it? Nathan now has the obnoxious Aussie and Maxie in his place and Britt is crashing at Brad's, right? Rent a room at the Metro Court or Kelly's? And run into 50 people you know?

One thing you've got to say for Obrecht, she certainly does produce some gorgeous children.
    PWS, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Hmmmm. I'm thinking Nathan looks just like..........a Cassadine
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I could have sworn I saw that Britt and Detective hunk scene. To remember the dialogue like that. It must have been another soap couple that I got mixed up with this one.

The thing is, the bar looked just like the dive they all hang out at on GH.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I DVR it every day and I haven't seen them together yet ilja. I say yet because as PWS pointed out in today's previews that may change if they go to the Metro Court. I was absolutely shocked to find out that Nathan was Orbecht's son and that Nina's mom (can never remember her name) and Orbecht were sisters. Just happy to see LuLu and Dante finally be reunited with their baby.

We know Carly hates Ava and it looks like she is going to go after the truth about Ava. Can't wait to see what happens there either.

I was a little disappointed with the Lulu/Ben reunion. Adorable kid, but he kept turning away from them. It was most noticeable when Britt said her goodbyes. He actually pushed her hand away from his face and then fussed where she had touched him. Kind of took me out of the moment. I know, I know - you have no control over babies. That's why we'll see Ben for a few scenes now and then they'll go on with their lives as if they don't have a child. When was the last time we saw Carly's little girl?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I was a little disappointed with the Lulu/Ben reunion. Adorable kid, but he kept turning away from them. It was most noticeable when Britt said her goodbyes. He actually pushed her hand away from his face and then fussed where she had touched him. Kind of took me out of the moment. I know, I know - you have no control over babies. That's why we'll see Ben for a few scenes now and then they'll go on with their lives as if they don't have a child. When was the last time we saw Carly's little girl?
    Yeah, I especially noticed it with Britt since that was the one I expected him to be more attached to. Yes, babies are definitely unpredictable.

Regardless, I was crying when Lulu finally got to hold him. I can't believe how wrapped up in these characters I can get. You would think they were real or something.

Didn't we see Carly's daughter the last time Jax was in town?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

SO glad Ben is where he belongs! And I agree, Britt and Nathan haven't hooked up, yet (I'm hoping they dont, ew!) they just sat down at the bar together at the very end of yesterday's eppy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe they will, and Britt will get pregnant, and won't know if the baby is Nic's or her brother's... how soap is that?

Re the baby...yeah, he's getting to that age...stranger anxiety...and even if these women visit him every day he's on set, they still aren't mom...whom he was probably staring at off camera there. I agree, it did take you "Out" of the scene when he didn't seem happy to see Britt... Lulu it made some sense as he barely knows her. He's been good in earlier scenes, but think he's reaching the end of his usefulness for a few months.

+ Reply to Thread