+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

At the end of yesterday's show when Madeline and Obrecht met in jail, my thought was that Nina is stashed in OBrecht's clinic in Switzerland, especially since the comment was made they hadn't seen each other in many years?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I may have to stay after school to watch today (I have plenty to do there) to see the Lulu/Ben reunion. I get off at 2, but have bus duty outside!!!! so I may miss it anyway unless they postpone it until after the review/commercial beginning.
    It may be at the beginning because yesterday they showed Dante returning to the station with Ben just when Lulu was about to run off to Elizabeth's...again!

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    At the end of yesterday's show when Madeline and Obrecht met in jail, my thought was that Nina is stashed in OBrecht's clinic in Switzerland, especially since the comment was made they hadn't seen each other in many years?
    Ah yes, I didn't think about that.

Madeline is Obrecht's older sister. You know what that means. Britt's little one night stand with Detective Hotter than Jalapenos translates into she slept with her cousin.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Madeline is Obrecht's older sister. You know what that means. Britt's little one night stand with Detective Hotter than Jalapenos translates into she slept with her cousin.
    I missed most of yesterday's show. Apparently I missed the one night stand. When did that happen? And why?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Oh man, it's even worse than that. Detective hunka hunka burning love is Britt's BROTHER!!! I had a feeling when I wrote that last post that I should have qualified it with depending on who the baby mama is.

Of course, if we wait a little while, Obrecht might not be Britt's baby mama.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I missed most of yesterday's show. Apparently I missed the one night stand. When did that happen? And why?
    I think it was last week sometime. I've been missing a lot of the show too. So it's possible they just left the bar together and nothing happened but typically when someone says do you want to get out of here and the person they said it too get's up and leaves with him, I think that's what it means.

Unless I dreamt that.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    It gets even better! I'll put in in spoilers for those of you who haven't seen today's show yet...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Obrecht is Detective Hottie's MOM! He and Britt are brother and sister!
    Count your blessings!

I don't think Britt & the detective ever got together. At least I don't remember it

Nope, I watch GH everyday, and I don't remember anything with Britt and Nathan
    Last edited by crzndeb; 04-09-2014 at 04:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread