+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: General Hospital

FORT Newbie

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    We haven't seen Sabrina since Robin left as far as I know. I don't watch regularly because of my schedule and now you can't watch it the next day on Hulu like I used to. I'm not sure what the storyline is for why she's not front and center. Has she moved away? Come to think of it, I haven't seen Patrick either.
    Isn't it possible to watch this show online any longer?

I think if you have certain providers you can, but mine doesn't count. Hulu doesn't let you watch the next day, but after a few days, by which time I've usually seen another episode that makes it redundant.
    I can't believe they didn't let Britta leave with Ben before they came in with guns blazing.
    Count your blessings!

They didn't exactly come in with guns blazing. Lol
    momrek06 likes this.

So what the h*ll?!?! Madeline and Obrecht know each other?
    momrek06 and ilja like this.

Wait...whoa...AJ died????? For real???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Wait...whoa...AJ died????? For real???
    Yes he did. Last week.
    KAREN

For now, at least. They could decapitate a character on screen - literally - and still figure out how to bring them back from the dead if they wanted.
    PWS and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maxie is looking good... couldn't make out if the guy in the towel behind her in the preview was someone new (that she met on her travels?) or not. I guess someone to make it not so easy for her to fall into bed with her cute and devastated roomie.

I can't believe NO one asked, SO did the fetus die? Or did Nina deliver while in a coma? !!!! Then we can continue on with the speculation that Kiki is really Silas and Nina's baby, which gets her out of having a murderer for a mom. Why didn't Sam ask? She was the least emotionally involved person in the room and a PI...perfect question.
    If Nina walks in alive it gives her a rival for Silas...if I were her I'd have been getting a little tired of Silas moaning about how happy the 3 of them would have been, but for Nina's mom. Come on, Silas, you don't have an affair because of your mom in law--I thought mommy dearest had a good point there, and you have a new woman in your life now, enough moping about the one you haven't seen in 20 years.

I also thought they should have waited until Britt was out the door with the baby---hand her off to a waiting cop with the baby and then charge in. I guess Dr. O. could have offed the hostages right away, but presumably she'd wait at least until Britt was out of earshot.

One of these days Nic is going to realize that he shouldn't pop off at the women who love him without thinking things through. Now it looks as if he's yelling at Britt again because Elizabeth got shot in the struggle that HE had with Dr. O, when the only reason E made it to the hospital was Britt.

I may have to stay after school to watch today (I have plenty to do there) to see the Lulu/Ben reunion. I get off at 2, but have bus duty outside!!!! so I may miss it anyway unless they postpone it until after the review/commercial beginning.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Maxie is looking good... couldn't make out if the guy in the towel behind her in the preview was someone new (that she met on her travels?) or not. I guess someone to make it not so easy for her to fall into bed with her cute and devastated roomie.

I can't believe NO one asked, SO did the fetus die? Or did Nina deliver while in a coma? !!!! Then we can continue on with the speculation that Kiki is really Silas and Nina's baby, which gets her out of having a murderer for a mom. Why didn't Sam ask? She was the least emotionally involved person in the room and a PI...perfect question.
    If Nina walks in alive it gives her a rival for Silas...if I were her I'd have been getting a little tired of Silas moaning about how happy the 3 of them would have been, but for Nina's mom. Come on, Silas, you don't have an affair because of your mom in law--I thought mommy dearest had a good point there, and you have a new woman in your life now, enough moping about the one you haven't seen in 20 years.

I also thought they should have waited until Britt was out the door with the baby---hand her off to a waiting cop with the baby and then charge in. I guess Dr. O. could have offed the hostages right away, but presumably she'd wait at least until Britt was out of earshot.

One of these days Nic is going to realize that he shouldn't pop off at the women who love him without thinking things through. Now it looks as if he's yelling at Britt again because Elizabeth got shot in the struggle that HE had with Dr. O, when the only reason E made it to the hospital was Britt.
    So she swaps a murdering Mom for a murdering Grandma. Not the tradeoff I would like.

+ Reply to Thread