+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Oooooh after today it looks like you really may have been right Need40winks!
    momrek06 and Need40winks like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Oooooh after today it looks like you really may have been right Need40winks!
    What does this refer to?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    Maybe they are in on it together, and Kiki is really Nina's and Silas's baby. She could have been pregnant when she went in the coma and mama let Ava have the baby...
    Is this the quote you were referring to? I must admit, I've been thinking about this ever since I read it too. It would be interesting. I can hardly wait to see the actress that takes on the Nina role. I wonder who her love interest will be?

If she's alive, it would also give Donna Mills an out from being arrested for killing her own child.

Will that lead to a courtroom scene where her dead daughter walks in to save her mama from being convicted.

But then how will she get away with the killing Yakamona (?)? Laughing at the double question marks.

Maybe they should change the name of this show to 'Who's your mama?'
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I've never found Morgan the least bit attractive. Either in personality or in looks.
    I'm also not a fan of facial hair on men, especially that dirty looking scruff that's in fashion nowadays. I've always felt a man looks so much better with a clean shave.

With that said, Morgan looks so much better with facial hair. I've noticed it the last few episodes. I think it takes some of the focus off of his oddly large facial features.
    I never thought I'd see the day I'd say that.
    I haven't seen GH since last year's Nurses Ball (love GH, but don't have the time). Anyway, yesterday was the first time I saw Morgan, and all I could think was, "Why have they cast a Planet of the Apes" character? His helmet hair and facial hair looked just like the apes on that movie. Yuck! Razor and scissors time for that one!
    Need40winks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    I haven't seen GH since last year's Nurses Ball (love GH, but don't have the time). Anyway, yesterday was the first time I saw Morgan, and all I could think was, "Why have they cast a Planet of the Apes" character? His helmet hair and facial hair looked just like the apes on that movie. Yuck! Razor and scissors time for that one!
    Normally that's exactly how I feel. I always say the old bit: "Shave and a haircut....two bits." Although the two bits is quite dated But the meaning is there - Clean yourself up & quit looking like a bum!

But in this case, Morgan actually looks better. A little cover hides a face that's a bit odd looking.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I stopped watching after we got Robin & Patrick back together only to have her go off & chase after Jason. Lost all interest after that. So what is going on between Patrick & Sabrina?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

We haven't seen Sabrina since Robin left as far as I know. I don't watch regularly because of my schedule and now you can't watch it the next day on Hulu like I used to. I'm not sure what the storyline is for why she's not front and center. Has she moved away? Come to think of it, I haven't seen Patrick either.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    We haven't seen Sabrina since Robin left as far as I know. I don't watch regularly because of my schedule and now you can't watch it the next day on Hulu like I used to. I'm not sure what the storyline is for why she's not front and center. Has she moved away? Come to think of it, I haven't seen Patrick either.
    Theresa Castillo (Sabrina) is due in real life the end of May, so we may see a few previously filmed episodes before she actually has the baby.

We saw Patrick grumping around just a bit after Robin left. He did the operation on AJ that resulted in AJ's death, & Patrick kind of blamed himself for that. Other than that, we haven't seen much of him at all. I thought they'd play out that guilt over AJ more than they did.

Sabrina has been seen at the Hospital a few times, or talking with Felix once or twice, but nothing worth really mentioning. Just kind of there. I'm also surprised with Sabrina's pregnancy, that they aren't revisiting the whole Patrick/Sabrina thing. It's virtually been dropped. Sooner or later she'll have that baby & they'll pretty much have to do something with the situation.

They've both been off the storyline canvas lately.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I just bet Britt will be allowed a bit of access to Ben. Maxie is back too.

+ Reply to Thread