+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

momrek06 - I was glad to see that Britt decided to do the right thing based on the previews. Of course I never trust Orbecht and she has the gun with both Elizabeth and now Nikolas. I just hope that when Britt takes LuLu and Dante to Elizabeth's house Orbecht hasn't taken off with the two of them along with Ben. I just want Ben finally reunited with Dante and LuLu. Ben is already 7 months old. I am hoping that they are still there and Britt is able to talk Orbecht into doing the right thing.

elleprn - I agree about Nashville - Johnathan is great and I have Scandal on my DVR, but haven't been able to get to all the episodes. Thanks for the information.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 04-05-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    momrek06 likes this.

My bad. I missed the last 5 minutes and previews. Last I saw she told Brad she was going to take Ben and run.
    Count your blessings!

I had a feeling you missed the previews Gutmutter. I always have to remember the format for these soaps. Some show previews and others don't. Some have a recap in the beginning and others don't. It gets confusing at times.

The Ben thing just needs to be over already!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Honestly, I'm just wondering whether Lulu will ever realize how similar all this is to the last baby fiasco. Ben belongs to Lulu just like Connie (Georgie?) belongs to Maxie. Neither had the chance to raise their baby, but both fiercely love them. Will going through this experience help her see Maxie's side of things and help them to mend fences? And very true Britt stole the embryo, so the circumstances surrounding the pregnancies are quite different - but she loves that little boy just like Lulu loved Connie. Even though Lulu has every right in the world to despise Brit, there's a part of me that wonders if she'll ever realize the pain Brit is going through - deserved though it may be. Lulu went through the exact same thing, losing a child she loved and raised as her own. The fact that Ben was never Brit's didn't make her love him any less, just like when Lulu found out Connie wasn't biologically hers, she didn't stop loving her. Lulu has been in both Maxie and Brit's place. I'd like to see that acknowledged by her at some point.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Excellent point! I hope they do address it. Is Maxie coming back?
    Count your blessings!

Yes, Kirsten Storms has already been filming so I'm sure she'll show up any day And I agree, mostly with Lulu mending fences with Maxie. About Brit I just don't know...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Especially as Lulu only had Connie for a couple of weeks, while Britt not only carried Ben she had him for, what, 7 months?! Yes, I hope Lulu gets a wake up call about both Maxie and Britt....both sides now...

I've never found Morgan the least bit attractive. Either in personality or in looks.
    I'm also not a fan of facial hair on men, especially that dirty looking scruff that's in fashion nowadays. I've always felt a man looks so much better with a clean shave.

With that said, Morgan looks so much better with facial hair. I've noticed it the last few episodes. I think it takes some of the focus off of his oddly large facial features.
    I never thought I'd see the day I'd say that.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I've never found Morgan the least bit attractive. Either in personality or in looks.
    I'm also not a fan of facial hair on men, especially that dirty looking scruff that's in fashion nowadays. I've always felt a man looks so much better with a clean shave.

With that said, Morgan looks so much better with facial hair. I've noticed it the last few episodes. I think it takes some of the focus off of his oddly large facial features.
    I never thought I'd see the day I'd say that.
    I've actually found him rather attractive lately and that has been a real shocker to me. I wonder if it has something to do with him dating the actress who plays Britt in real life. I'm feeling the confidence radiating off of him.

Even more shocking, I've been liking Morgan better than Michael these days. Maybe that's because Michael's become the whine king for now.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread