+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 504 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Next Thursday, the 12th at 11PM Central... That seems awfully late - I guess that's so they don't have to show it twice for the west coast. For what they have invested, it seems a double showing would be in order, but I suppose they will reshow it all week...

From what I have read, NightShift will have a limited run... Thirteen episodes, comes to mind. I guess they are testing the waters...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I plan on checking out Night Shift, just not staying up late for it. In high school I was an avid watcher of GH. I remember rushing home with my friends and all of us sitting in front of the TV to see what was happening next (I grew up in the 80's...ahhh the good times!)

I lost interest for awhile, got tired of the Sonny/Jason variety show and have recently started watching again. Is it wrong of me to be LOVING what is happening to Sam? Never liked that character anyways. And I'm hoping that Carly stays with Jax because I can never have too much Jax on my screen.

I'm not liking this look alike rockstar story line at all. Rick Springfields accent in it is just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2460838;
    Next Thursday, the 12th at 11PM Central... That seems awfully late -
    I've seen conflicting information on the time slot... Be sure and double check... I would hate to be responsible for anyone taping the wrong hour...

;0))

PK

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2467615;
    I'm not liking this look alike rockstar story line at all. Rick Springfields accent in it is just horrible.
    "Ain't" it the truth...

But they have to have a plausible reason for him to sing, and a way to tell them apart...

I am interested to see just how they get the "Doc" to step in and do the concert off the cuff... That should be even less believable than his accent...

;0))

PK

I didn't see the episodes where they first explained that this guy is different than Noah... but I did laugh at the accent, only because it was just out of left field. I haven't listened too closely, but it appears he's doing an Australian accent, which is funny because he is Australian.

They it scheduled as coming on here at 11pm on Thursday EST. So definitely check your local schedule.

OK.. help me remember. When Noah was around in the 80's, did he ever sing on the show like Blackie (John Stamos) did? Or was his singing strictly off camera? I can't remember! I think I'm sort of blending it all together in my mind. IF the character DID sing on the show, then I'm not getting this story line at all, unless Noah never told his son?

Yes, he did sing on the show. I don't understand why they aren't allowing it to be Noah that sings, either. That's one lingering question that I've had, too.

So Robin should know that he sang? If I remember correctly, she was old enough to remember him singing. Unless they did that magical aging and somehow made her younger? She was a kid in the 80's so she should be in her 30's now...hmmm... yeah, they did magical aging.

Ugh, I hate inconsistencies. Its one reason soaps frustrate me so much! They think the viewers don't remember these things!

No. They didn't age her. Kimberly McC..however you spell her last name has been on the show since she was about 5 I believe. I'll have to check my info and edit the post if I'm wrong. Anyway. Isn't Rick really English so the accent you hear from Eli Love is his real way of talking.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm remembering her in that Asian storyline, I think (it was so long ago, I could be wrong!) that was around the time that Noah would have been on there and singing? So, that would mean that she (the character) would KNOW that Noah can sing.

Is he English? Eli Love's accent sounds Australian to me... either way, its horrible! And why does Rick Springfield (who use to be so hot hot hot) look so dang dirty and greasy? Eww... clean him up already!

+ Reply to Thread