+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree970Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Didn't the actress for one of the Carly's come back as a Zachara or something? I remember people talking about that. I had never seen her as a Carly.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Yes. That's who Michael killed when she was kidnapping Carly's baby.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Of course if Nina's mom killed her, why does Ava look so stricken that Nakamura is alive??? Dang... Could Ava and the mom have been in it together somehow??? That would be really weird....

I agree the AJ character was underutilized....but you'd think the actor would know after all this time in the soap world not to burn bridges... I think there are only about 4 left, and it doesn't look like he's going to make the leap to the big time at this point.
    ilja likes this.

Carly 1(?) came back as Claudia Zacchara. She was also on Days. SO many people have been on both Days and GH!

Disappointed that what I thought would happen did regarding Carly keeping Sonny's secret safe and she did know about Ava's supposed alibi. I hope she gets together with Sam and between them they put the pieces together.

Dang is right PWS - that paper she was holding was shaking like crazy. Maybe Nina's mom and her were in it together for the money or Nina is really still alive and the mom has her stashed some place and has paid off doctors to say she died. I give up - I admit I am stumped.

Maybe they are in on it together, and Kiki is really Nina's and Silas's baby. She could have been pregnant when she went in the coma and mama let Ava have the baby...
    momrek06, Katydyd and ilja like this.

Any guesses on how big the baby bump will be when we next see Sabrina?

You know, I haven't even missed her. Until your post, I hadn't noticed she was gone. Probably not a good sign, huh?
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    Maybe they are in on it together, and Kiki is really Nina's and Silas's baby. She could have been pregnant when she went in the coma and mama let Ava have the baby...
    Oooh - I really like that idea !! It would absolutely explain why Ava was so adamant that Silas not find out he was the father! That is something I've never been able to figure out, she was terrified in the beginning, like it was somehow dangerous for Silas to know he was the dad. And, it fits with Nina's mom too. If Kiki really is Nina's child, all the money that would otherwise go to Nina would be Kiki's -not mom and detective hot stuff!!
    PWS likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Exciting eppy today! So Ava and Mom are in on something but why did Ava run to Silas? And hopefully Lante FINALLY get their baby!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread