+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree887Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

From the way they sent AJ to the great beyond we should not see him coming back in the future.

"Should" being the operative word. Could just be a dream.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    You need an avatar so we can see what you look like. I mean just look at how sporty looking I am & Miss Scarlet looks just like a coffee pot.
    I have no clue how to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    I have no clue how to do that!
    On top of almost any page, you'll see the word Settings.

Click on that.

It'll take you to a page that allows you do change a lot of things including the ability to add an avatar. You'll see a little blurb that says Edit Avatar.

Click on that.

Then you have options to use an avatar that is supplied by this site (there are a bunch of hem), or add one from a photo in your computer ( there are probably a bunch of those too). Just click around & follow the instructions. I'm not a very technical individual, so that's all I can offer, but if you can't figure it out, I reckon someone more astute than I can provide assistance.
    Need40winks likes this.

Thanks, I will try that!

Thanks, I will try that!
    And you did a fine job of it.
    Need40winks likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

The episode made me really emotional, I don't know why. I also enjoyed the "parade of Carlys" lol
    Katydyd and ilja like this.

Loved revisiting all the Carly's!! I think this episode may have been a bit confusing - and not especially wonderful - if you're not a long time viewer, but I for one enjoyed the heck out of it
    Lizard likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

He said he couldn't tell her, but the truth would come out. And when it did, she would be proud.
    She would be proud to find out that he did not kill Kate, that it was Ava.

REAL LOVE STORIES--I really loved Carly 1 and Carly 2. They both were truly in love with Sonny. 1 needed saving, and 2 was delicate. 3 was just so different. Plus she did not get to have the great love story 1 and 2 did. So I didn't really like 3 as much.
    Katydyd likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So as I mentioned I am back to GH after many many years.

I am really liking it. Y&R has been removed from the dvr. To me it has tanked.

So today was 75% interrupted by the President has he discussed ObamaCare.

But I did see Bobbie for the first time in years, WTH did she go and do to her face. And she must have taken Monica with her. Oh boy. Ugh.

Felicia, Mac, Kevin, Lucy, Scotty all looked great. I loved seeing them.

I heard them discuss the NURSE'S BALL? So is that up and coming?

YES, I agree, I liked the way GH sent AJ off with Emily to be with his grandparents and Dad. Very nice.
    I so agree with you about Y&R and removed it from my DVR back in January. I started watching GH about a year ago so don't know all the original characters, but I still enjoyed the episode with the send off of AJ. I know Sean is going to B&B, but the last time he was there he wasn't used that much and I'm not liking that soap any better then Y&R. I just hope the actor makes out better there. When I started watching GH it was good to see so many actors and actresses from the other soaps I had watched over the years. I liked AJ and was really cheering for him. I don't know why they decided to not use him just as he was starting to turn his life around.

I didn't realize how many Carly's there had been over the years and I am only familiar with the present one. She came from GL so I was familiar with her. Does anyone remember if AJ also told her that Ava was part of it? I can't be sure if I heard that or not, but I so want her to be found out about her shooting Connie. I'm sure since she is such a main character it will take forever for that to come out if ever. I was familiar with the actress who plays Ava, from two other soaps, but this part is extremely different. She does a fantastic job, but I can't believe Sonny hasn't been able to figure out that AJ also stands for Ava Jerome.

Even though I'm a newer watcher I still enjoyed the episode a lot.

+ Reply to Thread