+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Here's a great link about Bill Eckert. He started as a blue collar guy, but sure didn't end up that way. He was definitely well connected to Barrett Enterprises too. Other than he wasn't really evil (then) and the whole dying in Luke's arms bit, it could fit And it sure would be better than yet another rubber mask! Not sure why he'd have such a hate-on for Sonny though....

Bill Eckert (Anthony Geary) - General Hospital Wiki
    I wasn't really watching then, but I faintly remember Anthony Geary playing someone else on GH for a while, who looked just like Luke. But I thought Luke wasn't on the show at that time.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmm , if he inherited all that cash from bad dad, how come he had grown up blue collar? And did his son Sly go back to his money hungry mom, who now ha Bill's cash as the widow? Or at least was in charge of it as the guardian of Sly, if their divorce was final? Ah well... off track as to who is meeting with Julian...

The clue is, who hates Sonny....Given who he is, a number of people, but very few of them could pass as Luke even with a mask.

Well, AJ's dead & it doesn't surprise me in the least. I've never seen a core family character be so poorly utilized.
    I have no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if leaving was the actor's decision. His storylines, or lack of them, were a waste of the character & the actor.

AJ spent the majority of his time either in hiding, in jail, injured, in the hospital, in a coma, being beat up or shot, or out of it drunk. That is, what little time he did have on the screen.
    A total waste. They could have done so much with him. We need family to bring the Q's back into the story.
    karna68, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

I got a phone call right after his mom asked him who shot him. Did he answer?
    Count your blessings!

Well that was a creepy episode

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I got a phone call right after his mom asked him who shot him. Did he answer?
    He said he couldn't tell her, but the truth would come out. And when it did, she would be proud.

I'll admit it. I teared up when AJ moved on to the light with Edward, Lila, & Alan, & the daughter whose name I can't remember. They did that beautifully.
    karna68 and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    He said he couldn't tell her, but the truth would come out. And when it did, she would be proud.
    You need an avatar so we can see what you look like. I mean just look at how sporty looking I am & Miss Scarlet looks just like a coffee pot.
    Need40winks likes this.

So as I mentioned I am back to GH after many many years.

I am really liking it. Y&R has been removed from the dvr. To me it has tanked.

So today was 75% interrupted by the President has he discussed ObamaCare.

But I did see Bobbie for the first time in years, WTH did she go and do to her face. And she must have taken Monica with her. Oh boy. Ugh.

Felicia, Mac, Kevin, Lucy, Scotty all looked great. I loved seeing them.

I heard them discuss the NURSE'S BALL? So is that up and coming?

YES, I agree, I liked the way GH sent AJ off with Emily to be with his grandparents and Dad. Very nice.
    KAREN

Yeah, sad about Bobbie's face. I used to consider her a very beautiful woman. I like the way they handled AJ's death. Wish we could have seen Alan, at least. They nailed Lila and Edward from behind.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread