+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Thanks, PWS, for the great recap.

So much for February Sweeps. There's more happening now than there ever was in February.
    I loved the reveal. Very soapy.
    I'm also liking the way Rick has Elizabeth pegged. For someone who's supposed to be kind of a "bad guy", I'm liking him & his interactions with the other characters.
    I also liked seeing Nikolas call it like it is with busybody Elizabeth. Everything she's doing is selfish.
    My impression the other day of Luke is turning out to be right: Luke's not Luke. The only thing is, who is he? And where's Luke?
    Also, where's Victor Cassidine? The character is interesting.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

As someone that used to watch GH years ago, I have stumbled back to it because I am parting ways slowly with Y&R.

Anyway, I am just here to say that Donna Mills looks amazing for 73yo! Wow! As a devoted Knots Landing fan, its great seeing her.

I am watching GH with 'closed captions' so I can learn everyone's name.

Many I do know but I thought it was funny watching the opening GH credits to see Steve Burton's pic as he has been on Y&R now over a year.
    KAREN

So happy that the reveal finally came out and I thought for sure Orbecht was going to leave with Ben until I saw the previews for tomorrow.

momrek06 I just started watching about a year ago after finally giving up on the Y&R. I don't know all the old happenings and what the characters were like before such as Elizabeth. I don't know if not knowing their history is better or not.

I am totally confused about Luke. This Luke clearly hates Sonny, but I agree what did happen to the real Luke? I haven't seen any interaction between Luke and LuLu - wonder if she would notice the difference? Tracy did in the beginning, but she seems like she is okay with him now and accepts him as being Luke.

Well I was glancing through one of the soap mags at the store last night and it said

Click to see Spoiler:
    The happiness for Dante and Lulu is short lived I'm hoping there's not some goons there with Obrecht or something that help her get away with Ben. They really need to end this, it's been going on WAY too long!!

I figure Britt will redeem herself by saving Ben from Obrecht.
    Miss Scarlet and ilja like this.

Oh brother... hope Ben/Obrecht doesn't drag on too long. Enough already. And if she continues from this as head of GH, I don't know. You can't just keep ignoring her breaking the law. Threatening a police officer with a knife, kidnapping a baby at knife point, pushing a man off the parapet - seriously! She can't just go back to chief of staff.
    karna68 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Right? Dante the police officer couldn't disarm Obrecht?
    ilja likes this.

Lulu wouldn't let him.
    Count your blessings!

Well I was disappointed that the reunion with Ben, Dante and LuLu still didn't take place. I hope Ben isn't a grown man by the time it happens. Just sad that they now know that Ben is their baby and are not getting to spend time with him. They have already been cheated way too long. I am sick of Orbecht and all she gets away with. I hope Sonny goes after her.
    karna68 and PWS like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, yesterday's show was amazing..(Weds., the big reveal in the "living room" just after the toast). Good acting by everyone in the living room... Today, Th was good as well if a bit more "soapy", especially Dr. O.
    I agree, Britt is going to redeem herself by sacrificing herself to save Ben....and then she'll be hovering between life and death in the hospital while Nic starts to feel bad and Elizabeth fumes. Not quite sure how she does it with handcuffs on...unless she saves Ben without getting injured and they arrest her anyway?

"I didn't know how to tell you your sister is dead"???? Yeah, that flies. I agree, Donna looks very good at 73. Loved the two ice blondes chugging their martinis....

So who is "Luke"? It can't be Victor---he has a thing for Dr. O., not for teenagers. It can't be one of the frozen Cassadines, this has been in the work too long... assuming they really did need Robin to revive them. Are there unaccounted for Cassadines? Trying to think who really hates Sonny....I guess the dad of his wife Lily that got blown up. The fact that someone is "dead" doesn't rule them out. Julian's dad? Surely Julian would know and there would have been some hint. Must be some old time mob war.... Tracy's ex that they carted around dead for a while?

By the way, I liked the way Tracy laid it out for Sonny....some people find you charming..I think you are a thug. Not that she's Ms. Perfect, but she's generally not a killer and Sonny is, even recently. He was about to off Carlos when that got interrupted, or order Shawn to do it.

Meanwhile, all this drama, and no sign of little Spencer since he crawled out of a hay bale in the stables after overhearing Julian and "Luke" talk. Not that anyone would listen to him try to make sense of that with all this other drama going on. But really, no one watches the kid... it's an ISLAND, surrounded by water, and no one has a clue where he is 90% of the time as far as I can tell. What is he supposed to be, 5 or 6?
    ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread