+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree995Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Well? Did anyone else watch today? Were those 3 minutes worth the other 57? Yeah, I know with commercials we really only get 40 but I like to pretend.

And who do you think Luke is? Julian Jerome's dead daddy? Wasn't he a womanizer?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Well? Did anyone else watch today? Were those 3 minutes worth the other 57? Yeah, I know with commercials we really only get 40 but I like to pretend.

And who do you think Luke is? Julian Jerome's dead daddy? Wasn't he a womanizer?
    I didn't get to go home for lunch today, so I missed the whole thing.
    After my last experience with ABC.com, I'm not even wasting my time.

Recap please?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just after Nic toasts Britt and Ben Lulu shows up with some kind of knife in her hand, saying give me my baby, having been shown the confession letter by Elizabeth. Meanwhile "Luke" is meeting in the stables with Julian and saying he only proposed to Tracy to get hold of ELQ, because he needs a place to launder his money...as the coffee business serves for Sonny. Also he really wants to bring down Sonny, and he's really frustrated that his engaged status makes it harder to hit on babes like Britt and Kiki. Either Luke has been playing a double role for a long time (since whatever drug he got in the mental hospital was too late for what is clearly a fairly long term relationship with Julian), or it's someone else wearing a Luke false face. Poor Tracy. Julian and Luke leave the stables and Nic's son, who has apparently been moping there after his break up with Emma and her going off with Spencer, crawls out from behind some stuff, having heard all. Not clear what he understood, or what he will do with the info. Also meanwhile, it becomes clear that Rickis not the one funding Julian as Sonny and co know that Julian got an order to meet someone (Luke), and they were talking to Ric while the meeting took place.
    Meanwhile Dr. O., thinking Brad is about to spill the beans to Lucas, pushes Brad off the parapet (the one Catherine fell off of a long time ago--much reminiscence about how Dr. O. saved her life as she engaged to a Cassadine), but luckily he lands on a pile of straw and is just banged up. Dr. O. says she knew that would happen and threatens him with worse if he tells. Of course little does she know that Lulu is about to march in and end the deceit.
    Annnd, Silas and Sam imply they've also been in the stables having sex. Not clear if the kid got to overhear that as well. Apparently they weren't there at the same time/place as Julian and Luke though....
    That's all I can recall....but the previews indicate that enough "truth" comes out about Ben to make Nic doubt his parentage....rather than everyone thinking Lulu's just gone off her rocker. Elizabeth stayed behind in the nursery, kind of gloating I'd say, and with the letter, rather than follow Lulu.

Finally, Elizabeth uses her snooping powers for good instead of evil.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Lulu finally knows the truth about Ben... Liz couldn't just come out and say the part about the stolen embryo? That was dragging it out ridiculously long for the reveal and then Lulu doesn't even believe it.
    Let me just state again that I can not stand Obrecht. I'm so mad at the show for bringing her back after she was finally arrested and should rot in jail. The number of people and agencies she would have to buy off, not to mention the media. IRL if a famous doctor had been kidnapped and thought dead for years only to show up at her husband's wedding, it would have been all over the news and Obrecht's face would have been, too.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, but the WSB has scared off the media! And Julian is not a "real" journalist who would fight to release the story at least locally no matter what....

So happy for the reveal! Can't wait to see today's show!
    ilja likes this.

Woo Hoo, it all came apart at the seams today.

And yet everyone let Obrecht walk out of the room with the baby.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    And yet everyone let Obrecht walk out of the room with the baby.
    She doesn't get far, if you saw the previews.

+ Reply to Thread