+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1032Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I've just had a gut feeling that Little Miss Busybody would be the one to get the goods on Britt.
    Let she who is without sin cast the first stone. Someone needs to tell this to Liz.

It's just making me sick how they're pushing Liz/Nikolas on us. I can't stand her with him or him when he's around her.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well at least the previews make it clear that we are actually going to have the reveal tomorrow---no more interruptions! Of course you knew it would happen at the big party, Britt's peak happiness moment...where she loses her baby, Nic, and who knows, her mom might even have to fire her... or maybe not, after all mom was involved, too, and if she can keep her job, then why not Britt? Part of mom's deal, no jail for her or Britt? She'll have to sweet talk Victor again.
    And yes, Rick certainly called it for Elizabeth---who cares about making Lulu happy, it's all about nailing Britt.

To go back a few days, I'm glad someone (Sam) is wondering why this young detective is so obsessed with this one old case, where no one even died. At first I thought he might be her son (you know, she was pregnant when she went into the coma but Silas didn't know), but clearly not if the coma was only 20 years ago as they keep saying. But little brother, name change (the NYC police didn't check that out, didn't think that was odd?), etc., ok.

What the heck happened to Luke's brain in that hospital? It's like they damaged his impulse control. I hope this meeting in the barn is just more of the same... I'm not buying him as the backer behind Julian....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well at least the previews make it clear that we are actually going to have the reveal tomorrow---no more interruptions! Of course you knew it would happen at the big party, Britt's peak happiness moment...where she loses her baby, Nic, and who knows, her mom might even have to fire her... or maybe not, after all mom was involved, too, and if she can keep her job, then why not Britt? Part of mom's deal, no jail for her or Britt? She'll have to sweet talk Victor again.
    And yes, Rick certainly called it for Elizabeth---who cares about making Lulu happy, it's all about nailing Britt.

To go back a few days, I'm glad someone (Sam) is wondering why this young detective is so obsessed with this one old case, where no one even died. At first I thought he might be her son (you know, she was pregnant when she went into the coma but Silas didn't know), but clearly not if the coma was only 20 years ago as they keep saying. But little brother, name change (the NYC police didn't check that out, didn't think that was odd?), etc., ok.

What the heck happened to Luke's brain in that hospital? It's like they damaged his impulse control. I hope this meeting in the barn is just more of the same... I'm not buying him as the backer behind Julian....
    As to the police department: Apparently Soap police departments have the same background checks & security as Soap hospitals.

As to the bolded part: When Luke showed up at the barn & the way he acted & was expected by Julian gave me the immediate gut feeling that that's not Luke. You know, the old Soap standby - plastic surgery where the person looks exactly like the one they're impersonating. Kind of like that dumb rubber mask that Faison had. Hmmmmm, maybe it is another magic rubber mask.
    This would also fit with his latest actions & personality changes.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, pooh, if so poor Tracy. Luke finally proposes and it isn't Tracy. It just better not be Faison! I don't recall Faison being such a general lech though---he's going to blow his cover, whoever it is. Luke wasn't that "inappropriate".

If it is a rubber mask, I'd like to see Tracy catch on and snatch it off. That would be so in character for her.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Grrrrr.....I'm so frustrated! Here in Madison, WI two weeks ago Thursday and Friday were pre-empted for the boys high school basketball championship, and last Thursday and Friday for the girls!!!! Seriously??!! They didn't even run the shows at 3 am so we could DVR! My internet is down at home, I'm at the coffee shop now...I was planning on catching up on Friday's episode, knowing it would be "must see," but their internet connection won't support streaming video I do have one question if anyone can help....On Monday they showed a scene where Ava was talking to Sonny about needing to finish off AJ. They showed what looked like her remembering being in AJ's hospital room and talking about killing him. Did she actually do something that caused the swelling on his brain and the surgery to go wrong? Or did someone come in the room before she had the chance?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Either I did not see it or I forgot. I think I didn't see it.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I didn't see it either. They usually have pretty comprehensive recaps at Soap Central.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She tried to double up AJ's air hose to cut off his air. This was while he was unconscious and Michael, Monica and Tracy were off with the doc. But AJ suddenly came out of it and grabbed her hand. When she let go he lapsed back into unconsciousness. I don't think it affected the brain swelling, but I could be wrong.

Thanks guys! And thanks Critical, I'll check out Soap Central today at work. Boy I really missed having Soap Net around the last two weeks.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread