+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 485 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Well that's a shame... He's been around a long time...

I evidently was sidetracked yesterday when Noah's possible double life was mentioned...

What is it supposed to be?

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2459243;
    Well that's a shame... He's been around a long time...

I evidently was sidetracked yesterday when Noah's possible double life was mentioned...

What is it supposed to be?

;0))

PK
    Okay. So everyone kept staring at Noah. The new doc (who's kinda cute) asked Robin if Noah had a brother. Robin asked Patrick who said that both of his parents are an only child. Everyone kept acting really weird around Noah and it came out that there was an article in the newspaper about a rockstar (Can't think of the fictional name) was performing in town. This "Rockstar" looked exactly like Noah. It was something like...something Love or something like that. The new doc is another one that looks like he's being set up for Nightshift
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Ah...

Thanks... I heard the part about having a brother, but I zoned out and missed the reason...

;0))

PK

Okay. I've had it! Why have the writers turned Lucky into such an a**?! He used to be so sweet and now he just seems cold and callous. Bring back the OLD LUCKY NOW!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2459492;
    Okay. I've had it! Why have the writers turned Lucky into such an a**?! He used to be so sweet and now he just seems cold and callous. Bring back the OLD LUCKY NOW!
    I would never have believed that he'd be capable of treating Liz like this, though they have written him in the past as being really jealous and stuff (early last summer, maybe?)

I know when Jake was missing it was kidn of understandable for him to be worried and stressed and lashing out, out of worry, but I do NOT understand why he's acting like that now!

He has a justifiable (in his mind) inkling about Jason and Liz...

I wonder how this will play out, now that Jason is in Pentonville, and no longer a threat..... Until he finds out Jake is not his.....

I think sometimes the actors ask the writers to give them a stretch in their character... But, somehow, I don't think Lucky did that... LOL..

And sometimes the actors question why... RE, Dixie on AMC had creative differences with the writing, and as a result, has gone on to definitely greener pastures... Sad...

;0))

PK

Is anyone else starting to hate the Night Shift thing? Night Shift is taking away some of GH's top characters...and from what I heard, somehow, Jason is gonna be on Night Shift... bleh... on top of that, I dont even have the soap channel to catch it...what a waste!

I don't like how they are intermingling the characters right now... as the newbies are nowhere near the actors that the current cast are. And I do not get the feeling that Robin, Patrick, and Jason are going to be on NightShift to the exclusion of GH... they'll most likely be doing double duty until the new show catches on, a la GH and Port Charles, especially considering this new show is only going to be on SoapNet.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2459492;
    Probably because they need to make Liz look like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Lucky is being sacrificed so everyone can somehow see that Liz is doing nothing wrong by lying to her husband about a child that isn't his.

I love how Liz is allowed to do all the things that Carly gets crap for on a daily basis. Liz is the new Carly apparently.

Even the sound of Liz's voice bugs me these days.

When does Nightshift start?

+ Reply to Thread